• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Dana enjoy a dinner with the future ww champion.

I wonder if Khamzat loses his next fight, is Dana going to keep the same attitude towards him?

I like that he's posing with Hamzat with his arm around him, while the other arm rests comfortably not around Till, who looks like he's sliding into the pic with a full smile, just to be there. Dana knows.
Underrated post. I went back to see the pic again. And you may be right! Also it shows how mean Sherbors are.

Reactions: MCS
Nope, im saying he's putting himself in the limelight, attaching himself to contender, when otherwise there would be no reason for him to be in the news whatsoever.
Khamzat literally invited Till to train with him. It wasn't even Till's idea, he just accepted and saw a chance to better himself and train with someone who is as hungry as he once was to try and relight that fire. Till isn't "attaching himself" to shit.

The copium on here is hilarious.

Khamzat literally invited Till to train with him. It wasn't even Till's idea, he just accepted and saw a chance to better himself and train with someone who is as hungry as he once was to try and relight that fire. Till isn't "attaching himself" to shit.

People just need a reason to be angry, and when there isn't one, they invent one.

This is one of those times.

Hey mate I'm just shittung on him for fun. He's always been like that ( a hard diligent trainer who travels the world training in different gyms even as a child).

To be fair he can speak Portuguese, which is better than my sorry ass. But one thing he can't hide is that he is a dirty scouse scumbag. He's also a hype train that turned out to be a fairly average.

People just need a reason to be angry, and when there isn't one, they invent one.

To be fair he's running around the shop being all loud and brash like he owns the place. With his recent record you d think hed have the sense to lay low and get better at his job. He's not 10 years old ffs.

Yup. The only reason people are angry is because Sherdog is in love with Khamzat and doesn't like Till. They can't fathom how someone they like could genuinely enjoy the company of somebody they don't.

We saw the same thing in the thread talking about Khamzat inviting Conor to train with him to prepare for his comeback.

"Waaaah he can't really want to help HIM."

"Waaahhh, hopefully this is a trick and he's just trying to get Conor alone in Sweden to beat him up."

Back