• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Dana doesn't understand racial tension between Izzy and DDP

One of the things I hate the most in life is when (mainly an American thing) people say "I could care less"

THAT MEANS YOU CARE YOU CUNT
I feel you, my Sig addresses how people say, "he beat xXxX to bolivia", when it's, " he beat xXxX to oblivion!". I don't know why it bothers me so much, but it does, also this recent up tick of people being unable to differentiate "loose" & "lose" REALLY triggers me lately!:mad:

I just think Americans general population don't take education seriously, and that educational standards/system is dog shit compares to most other Western educational standards & systems!:eek::(

The opinion of some south african podcasters

https://youtube.com/shorts/yoesn__2Lpw?feature=share3
It's well known but people still seem to ignore that their are many nations in on the continent of Africa.

I have no doubt that many South African fans will support Dricus regardless of their ethnicity.

By I also do believe many West Africans and West African immigrant fans around the world will root for Israel and can relate to his POV.

It's well known but people still seem to ignore that their are many nations in on the continent of Africa.

I have no doubt that many South African fans will support Dricus regardless of their ethnicity.

By I also do believe many West Africans and West African immigrant fans around the world will root for Israel and can relate to his POV.

Yeah. I just felt like 98 percent of this thread is opinions about africa coming from different continents other than Africa, so I've been trying to find various mma fans coming out of africa to get their perspective, but it's not easy.

Last edited:
Dana doesn't understand the racial tension. Imagine DDP says the N-word, also Dana: "I don't understand, DDP is African, he's allowed to say that"

^ I'm making a mockery of how Dana pretends to not understand the racial tension

Dana doesn't understand the racial tension. Imagine DDP says the N-word, also Dana: "I don't understand, DDP is African, he's allowed to say that"

^ I'm making a mockery of how Dana pretends to not understand the racial tension

Dana's main role has been to downplay obvious controversies that would require suspensions and sanctions in any serious sport.

Reflecting on a couple of decades following MMA, I actually think he's right to put the product over arbitrary judgements that adversely affect the sport/product's potential.

But he could just fucking fine these guys for doing dumb shit, and be clear who's suspended for a year, without ruining every potential match up...

I don't think this would be a particularly tough tight rope for him to walk, but he seems to want to do it in absolute secrecy for some reason.

Attack someone in an extracurricular fashion? 6 months out starting after your next fight (if building towards an event). Be a racist asshole? 6 months out after your next fight. Fuck up a main event by being an unprofessional douchebag and missing weight? 12 months out. Multiple infractions? Bonus multiplier!

I think most people would understand.

Some people see problems as opportunities. Some run for the hills. Izzy knows it too.

Anyone being prejudiced is racist by definition
Negative.
" pre judge " is the sit down on prejudiced so anyone or any race can be that.
Racism by definition is when a superior race ( by NUMBER of course) tries to oppress another race due to their lack of number ( that's not textbook but something like that).

I'm just saying but I'm not going force feed that on anyone cause that definition has obviously lost traction and too many people cry " racist" on whatever and whomever so " whatever", lol.

It was just a fun fact.

Back