• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Dana doesn't understand racial tension between Izzy and DDP

Haha yeah, my bad, I meant a former colony. But unfortunately there is still some racial tension in that place and a fear that the build up of that fight will gradually get worse
For sure, but Du Plessis, who is the one living in this country where impact of Apartheid is still visible, is not stupid enough to trash talk Black people while living in a country where 90% of the population is Black

Anyone who doesn't believe that this whole thing was played out several times before it happened backstage or days before def doesn't realize that this is sports entertainment.
UFC has directors and producers and nothing goes over the air that long that wasnt planned

if it is scripted it's really off color and could needlessly escalate

just shut up and fight

if it is scripted it's really off color and could needlessly escalate

just shut up and fight
Don't forget an entertainment company owns the UFC. It's going to be the part of the show from now on. Remember the dolly incident happened in 2018, 2 years after Endeavor came into the picture

No shit Sherlock? A white man saying the N word to a black man would-be more offensive? Really?

DDP isn't even black. If a skinny dude get called "fatass", I don't think that it would affect him.
My point is, dana pretends to stay neutral. What if DDP called him a cracka?

Izzy's not actually racist, but he plays the part for attention and to sell the fights.

At least that's what I gather.

I thought the face off was funny.

What's the issue izzy is mad that DDP reps the african flag because hes african ... but izzy is also from Africa

Africa doesnt mean you're black in 2023 it's a continent that's ben full of multiple human races for as long as people can remember
There's an underlying message there given DDP is questioned their African background and putting his as the authentic example.

Dude is Afrikaan and their history in South Africa should leave him quiet when it comes to those topics, but he can't help himself so he says the quiet parts out loud.

Heres the thing, i bet if DDP started calling izzy the N word, dana wouldn’t have the same stance.

No shit...a white south african throwing racial slurs to a black guy, in america, in front of trump. I really wonder why it would have been different. Its not because Izzy is an immature and obnoxious dude that its open season to say bs after bs.

Adesanya is a child who seeks attention
His boyfriend is white, his ex-girlfriend is white, training partners also white, manager is white, coach white
Not sure a racist Black dude will have this entourage
best mates with volk …

Can’t believe people are falling for this

When I woke up yesterday morning I was an Izzy fan, but after last night I despise him as a person and sincerely hate him. Everything he said was completely unneeded and uncalled for. It was a terrible look for him.

Dana is a greedy, corrupt, selfish, manipulative, remorseless, woman-abusing, womanizing, terrifying, backstabbing, spineless, boastful, cowardly, lying, cruel, grumpy, untrustworthy, unforgiving psychopathic, self-centered, disorganized, apprehensive, condescending, narrow-minded, dishonorable, feeble-minded, incomprehensible, potato munching, morally bankrupt, unfriendly, bitter, careless, vindictive, sociopathic douchebag
You forgot bald. That might not be contextually within your rant but still....

Back