Dana: Bethe absolutely knew Rondas father committed suicide!

And even if Bethe did know, does Dana not realize that he's only continuing to use Ronda's father's suicide to stir up hype by bringing it up as a point of contention? I mean he obviously doesn't give a fuck either way, but just wondering.

I agree it's low and petty. Dana trying his best to sell the biggest title mismatch in UFC history.

Yup, just turned into another Dana hate thread.

Jesus ya'll are a bunch of bitches.

What a ridiculous thing say. Lets be clear here - This is Dana using Ronda's father committing suicide as a tool to promote UFC 190. what a scumbag

Pretty much what I came here to say.

Does Rousey really want this referenced in the media scrums or anything DW says? How does a conversation between DW and RR about getting her approval for bringing it up in this fashion even come about?

Dana absolutely knows the he never tells the truth about anything

-Betche is a scumbag for bringing up Ronda's fathers suicide, so I'm going to bring it up again right before UFC 190 so that ppl know what a scumbag she is...buy the ppv you clowns - Dana

Yup, just turned into another Dana hate thread.

Jesus ya'll are a bunch of bitches.

GTFO here, like Dana is so innocent and undeserving of the criticism he gets.

Brazil is behind on trash talk. Usually the talk is something along the line of "I will kill you", " you're going to die", or you just make up a lie about fight fixing and find yourself the target of a lawsuit. This time bethe said Ronda would kill herself, which is at least different because usually someone else is doing the killing. They should all look to emulate Werdums subtle art of trolling, where opponents don't even realize they are being made fun of.

-Betche is a scumbag for bringing up Ronda's fathers suicide, so I'm going to bring it up again right before UFC 190 so that ppl know what a scumbag she is...buy the ppv you clowns - Dana

Except she never brought up Ronda's father's suicide.

GTFO here, like Dana is so innocent and undeserving of the criticism he gets.

The way these threads turn out, you'd think he was out killing babies and raping women.

Baffles me how thin-skinned some of you are that you need to incessantly bitch about what Dana fucking White says.

Let's be real. Bethe knew damn well Ronda's father committed suicicde. It was the most dramatic chapter in her book. Bethe quoted from it several times before she made the stupid ass comment. Everything from Ronda's depression after the Olympics to her substance abuse she knew about, but somehow didn't know THE single biggest piece in the book that changed Ronda's life? Fuck outta here.

She back-peddled only after she received such a negative backlash.

EDIT: hate Dana all you want but he's right on this one.
When did Bethe quote Ronda's book? Her book doesn't have a Portuguese edition and Bethe doesn't speak English.

Did you read his quote, or are you just a crybaby?

Nowhere in there did he "slam" Bethe.
Bethe claimed she didn't know about Ronda's father suicide. Dana is saying she knew, so he's implying she's a liar.

The way these threads turn out, you'd think he was out killing babies and raping women.

Baffles me how thin-skinned some of you are that you need to incessantly bitch about what Dana fucking White says.

Probably because most of us don't like greedy, lying, self serving people trying to pull a fast one.

I fap to some fucked up shit but this Daddy/Daughter complex Dana and Ronda have got going on makes me really grossed out

wtf why would Dana say this?

Brazil is behind on trash talk. Usually the talk is something along the line of "I will kill you", " you're going to die", or you just make up a lie about fight fixing and find yourself the target of a lawsuit. This time bethe said Ronda would kill herself, which is at least different because usually someone else is doing the killing. They should all look to emulate Werdums subtle art of trolling, where opponents don't even realize they are being made fun of.

try to trash talk in your second language and see how that goes

Really, are words like "asshole" and "petty" what you use to describe rapists and baby killers? You're a pretty forgiving man. And you're also pretty thin-skinned yourself, ironically enough. "Stop calling Dana an asshole when he acts like an asshole." Maybe you should take your own advice and stop bitching about people bitching.

I was in doubt whether Bethe knew about it or not, but in light of Dana's statement, now I'm sure she didn't.

So true. Used to think danas anti-CEO type behavior was kind of cool and refreshing. Now I think he's kind of a lying scumbag.

I was in doubt whether Bethe knew about it or not, but in light of Dana's statement, now I'm sure she didn't.

How sad that we trust Dana so little that I felt the exact same way.

Back