Dana arranging the Jones Reyes rematch - animated

I hate it when the UFC does immediate rematches. Reyes needs to fight and earn his way back.

i dont get it? these vids are fucked up

I hate it when the UFC does immediate rematches. Reyes needs to fight and earn his way back.

In this case its warranted. Reyes arguably won the fight, so how does he need to "earn his way back"? He didn't lose any spots just cause the judges got it wrong.

giphy.gif

great

and next year it will be

Dana arranging trilogy fight

They should do this rematch.

There are dudes who get KOd and want an immediate rematch. Many people had Reyes winning. And the fight went to a close decision. That calls for a rematch.

i dont get it? these vids are fucked up
I never liked any of this guy's vids and I don't think I like this either but he's sure getting more abstract.

I'm starting to suspect mushrooms or LSD. This was nuts and made almost no sense..... like he sniffed glue then made this.

And he probably did.

Me? I'd touch him with teh fkn jab. It would be messy but fast. Then unroll my t shirt sleeve and get my bogeys, my darts. And light one of those bad boys up....

Don't fuck with teh jab.

these videos make me want to invent skynet so that it will become self aware and develop time displacement technology allowing me to send a cyborg back to before i was born to assassinate my mom so i wont ever have to see any more of these aborted videos

Back