Dan Quinn is back!

What Wellz said right under your post. I tried searching and I can't find a scrap of it. I feel somewhat vindicated that at least 1 or 2 other ppl have seen it. It might've been on a normal forum and not Reddit. I really wish I would've said that shit

I tried remembering some key words from the article hoping a Google search would find it. Sucks because the article was gold.

How did Diego ever get associated with this nut

Fuck Dorris , ed and jack tatum.
Fuck tmz for defaming dan as well.
I only watched the second video so far but he hit every topic I was curious about in depth.
Looks lean , young,ripped and fresh and I'm glad he's out doing what he does best.
" I'm on fucking weed and stevia and it makes me fucking pissed" . Lol.

That first video was like a Star Wars film in 90 seconds. Welcome back Dan.

Diego said he had seen Dan's stevia videos on YouTube and thought he'd give it a shot because he's open minded.

There's being open minded, and then there's...

eb7diq.gif~c200

Dan's elite hand speed > Anything Bones brings to the table

Just hands, no kicks or eye pokes? Trust and believe, player. No way Bones catches Tim Brown from behind.

Dan has a really good video I watched last night I believe called Americas shame.
Great candor with dan and homeless lady with frost bitten hands.

Dan has a really good video I watched last night I believe called Americas shame.
Great candor with dan and homeless lady with frost bitten hands.

At one point he even has her hold his camera while he rants. Dan is all about that empathy, playa.

At one point he even has her hold his camera while he rants. Dan is all about that empathy, playa.

He needs to do a formatted show with her and others where they sit around a round table at juanitas and discuss current events and great injustices and present solutions.
People have no idea what's going on and dan has awoken me on a lot of these issues and he's speaking nothing but truth and In crystal clear detail.
I think he can strike a chord in a lot of people like me.

I do want to see dans son fight Conor at 155 but dan has to teache him how to fight leftys first.

He needs to do a formatted show with her and others where they sit around a round table at juanitas and discuss current events and great injustices and present solutions.
People have no idea what's going on and dan has awoken me on a lot of these issues and he's speaking nothing but truth and In crystal clear detail.
I think he can strike a chord in a lot of people like me.

I do want to see dans son fight Conor at 155 but dan has to teache him how to fight leftys first.

He won't need technique if he has his dad's handspeed.

Dan cant let the past go. He holds onto everything. Stuff from when he was 8 years old ffs...sad shit

Dan cant let the past go. He holds onto everything. Stuff from when he was 8 years old ffs...sad shit

That's part of why I find him entertaining. A 49/50 year old man still bragging about laying 5 dudes out at Juanita's back in like 1987. He's literally a real life Uncle Rico.

That's part of why I find him entertaining. A 49/50 year old man still bragging about laying 5 dudes out at Juanita's back in like 1987. He's literally a real life Uncle Rico.
lollll I know what you mean there that shit is fucking hilarious. But all the stuff he cant let go family wise that has clearly took a toll on him/slowed him down is sad. Sad because he cant get past it

lollll I know what you mean there that shit is fucking hilarious. But all the stuff he cant let go family wise that has clearly took a toll on him/slowed him down is sad. Sad because he cant get past it

Didn't he say when he was like 8 years old his uncle tied him to a tree for like 4 hours? Haha I remember him griping about it more than once.

Didn't he say when he was like 8 years old his uncle tied him to a tree for like 4 hours? Haha I remember him griping about it more than once.
Lol yes he has been a write off ever since

Back