Dan Miragliotta's Finest Moments (Worst Mistakes)

I never said he was removed because the commission thinks he sucked. All I said was he wasn't around which is why you didn't notice him.

Surely you're trolling at this point

No, you're just shitty at proving your case.

Did you point out that he was reffing other cards on the same dates as the UFC cards? Or perhaps he reffed a card in California on a friday, and the UFC card was in Florida on the next night? And he didn't want to travel? Or didn't want to work two cards back-to-back?

There's dozens of possible reasons why he took time off from the UFC, and your lack of critical thinking skills and obvious bias isn't helping your argument.

And I do notice him, because I like reputable referees doing the big fights when Big John or Herb Dean aren't. He's one of them.

They have their own highlight reels of mistakes throughout their careers, but Big John's span is from 1993 to present, and Herb Dean's is from the early 2000s to present.

No, you're just shitty at proving your case.

Did you point out that he was reffing other cards on the same dates as the UFC cards? Or perhaps he reffed a card in California on a friday, and the UFC card was in Florida on the next night? And he didn't want to travel? Or didn't want to work two cards back-to-back?

There's dozens of possible reasons why he took time off from the UFC, and your lack of critical thinking skills and obvious bias isn't helping your argument.

And I do notice him, because I like reputable referees doing the big fights when Big John or Herb Dean aren't. He's one of them.

They have their own highlight reels of mistakes throughout their careers, but Big John's span is from 1993 to present, and Herb Dean's is from the early 2000s to present.

You are legitimately braindamaged. Me bringing up the fact that he wasn't around has nothing to do with the reason why he wasn't there. I simply don't give a single solitary fuck why he didn't ref a UFC fight for a long period of time. That was never the basis of what I was saying.

You said you didn't notice him. I said because he wasn't around. That's literally it. The reasons for him not being there are not known, but what I do know is that he wasn't there, and there's evidence of it.

Your reading comprehension can't possibly be this bad. Either that or you know Dan personally so you're taking this way too seriously. This is incredibly bizarre.

Good video.

He poking Heath's eyes is pure gold.

Wow, I forgot about that Khabib stoppage. Horrible.

You are legitimately braindamaged. Me bringing up the fact that he wasn't around has nothing to do with the reason why he wasn't there. I simply don't give a single solitary fuck why he didn't ref a UFC fight for a long period of time. That was never the basis of what I was saying.

You said you didn't notice him. I said because he wasn't around. That's literally it. The reasons for him not being there are not known, but what I do know is that he wasn't there, and there's evidence of it.

Your reading comprehension can't possibly be this bad. Either that or you know Dan personally so you're taking this way too seriously. This is incredibly bizarre.

Yeah, I doubt anyone on the board would notice a lesser-known referee being absent from UFC events for a few months half a decade ago.

What you were heavily implying through your posts was he was absent because he was a shitty referee. A 'go back to the little leagues and become decent at your job and then maybe we'll let you come back.'

What's bizarre, for you, is someone calling you out on your bullshit, and you're backpedaling because you can't back your shit up.

Yeah, I doubt anyone on the board would notice a referee being absent from UFC events for a few months half a decade ago.

What you were heavily implying through your posts was he was absent because he was a shitty referee. A 'go back to the little leagues and become decent at your job and then maybe we'll let you come back.'

What's bizarre, for you, is someone calling you out on your bullshit, and you're backpedaling because you can't back your shit up.

You are mentally ill

You are mentally ill

And for a red belt, you argue like a white belt.

Can't back up anything you say with facts? Start name calling. It's the #1 sign you lost.

Goodbye.

These YouTube videos of the refs messing up are epic.

And for a red belt, you argue like a white belt.

Can't back up anything you say with facts? Start name calling. It's the #1 sign you lost.

Goodbye.

It's hard to argue with dyslexic people

Case-in-point.

Keep proving me right, white belt.

Here's exactly what happened. Dumbed down as much as humanly possible.

You: I can't recall the last time Miragliotta fucked up

Me: Because there was a long stretch of time where he wasn't reffing UFC fights

You: But you don't know WHY he wasn't reffing fights for a long stretch of time

Me: That's not what I meant

You: You're b-b-backpedaling

No, seriously. You have some fucking horrible reading comprehension. It's almost as bad as Dan Miragliotta's decision making

lol Dan Miragliotta is homer simpson

maxresdefault.jpg

homer-simpson.jpg

Back