Dan Miragliotta Highlight Video

esum80

แทงเข่าขวา
@red
Reaction score
just saw this, made by j98 (i think)

[YT]BeANAtiGFrk[/YT]

That Mir/Carwin stoppage has to be one of the worst.

And that last stoppage, my hate for Anik overcomes any mistake Miragliotta made.

As far as ref lowlight films go, this one isn't too bad. Mir/Carwin is the only really egregious thing that happened.

Dan is a pretty good ref.

As far as ref lowlight films go, this one isn't too bad. Mir/Carwin is the only really egregious thing that happened.

Dan is a pretty good ref.

He's definitely improved, but he was one shitty ref for that first year and a half or so.

Someone should do one on Steve Mazzagatti, that would be like an hour long.

In all fairness, Dan is much better than he used to be, and for every shitty decision he makes, he makes dozens upon dozens of good ones.

How about this: let's focus our energies on getting rid of either Winslow or Mazzagatti.

Dan Miragliotta is THE WORST ref in the history of mma. Even Steve Mazzagati is better than that oaf.

In all fairness, Dan is much better than he used to be, and for every shitty decision he makes, he makes dozens upon dozens of good ones.

How about this: let's focus our energies on getting rid of either Winslow or Mazzagatti.

I honestly think Mazzagatti has been a pretty solid ref of recent. I can't really remember him doing anything egregious in a very long time.

Why was him grabbing Paul Daley on the list of lowlights? I thought it was really impressive how he handled him after the late punch.

I honestly think Mazzagatti has been a pretty solid ref of recent. I can't really remember him doing anything egregious in a very long time.

This. The maz hate stems from danas mouth.

Does leon roberts have screw ups btw? Cannot remember

wat, why are people asking for steve mazzagati highlights, its on the related videos

bliiiiind

all boils down to the more important question..."why can't every ref be like yves..."
failmma_04%20(machida-ortiz%20&%20yves%20lavigne).gif

It bothers me how much people fellate Herb's refereeing but completely omit how amazing Jason Herzog is, whom I believe is the best referee in the business.

Someone should do one on Steve Mazzagatti, that would be like an hour long.

I did have to edit it for time!

all boils down to the more important question..."why can't every ref be like yves..."
failmma_04%20(machida-ortiz%20&%20yves%20lavigne).gif

Why was him grabbing Paul Daley on the list of lowlights? I thought it was really impressive how he handled him after the late punch.

I know its not really a mistake it was more for comedic purposes for the roid rage bit. I cut it to make him look out of control.

I agree, After researching his fights for this video I found he isnt too bad. most of his "mistakes are just comical, like when he poked heath herring in the eye, and raised the hand of the wrong fighter.

anyway, Im making one for herb dean next. I like a challenge.

Back