Dan Mergoiolata could have cost Woodley the fight with the quick breaks

Anderson Silva

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
When Woodley had the clinch on the cage Dan would break them up after around 45 seconds. It was way too fast.

Is Dan Mergoiolate in any way related to Joanna Jnedrzychreckz?

When Woodley had the clinch on the cage Dan would break them up after around 45 seconds. It was way too fast.
Dan saved Tyron's career last night. Those early breaks forced Tyron to give one of his most exciting performances ever.

He owes Dan half his paycheck.

He was pitching for a job at the UFC. Hoping to impress Uncle Dana.

Either that or he thought he was reffing another Glory fight.

No problem at all with the "quick" breaks, wish we saw it more, screw Rogan, you shouldn't be able to hold someone against the cage for a minute with nothing but weak ass knees to the legs.

Woodley was throwing knees as well, it was weird as fuck

I thought he waited long enough. Woodley was pretty much going nowhere and it just served to tire the fighters out.

No problem at all with the "quick" breaks, wish we saw it more, screw Rogan, you shouldn't be able to hold someone against the cage for a minute with nothing but weak ass knees to the legs.

its not kickboxing dude

It was very bad indeed, compare to other fights the same night he gave him no time to work.

It may have been a quick reset but it looked like till was not only able to keep up, he reverse him. I don't think it would have helped Woodley as much as you might have guessed going into it

Probably not the right call but IMO if you're in a position to win on points break em up. If someone is in someones guard and just throwing strikes to keep the position I don't care if they get stood up. Probably not right since the fighter is active but I don't care to watch boring fights.

Are you a troll? Just curious given your posts. Inquiring minds need to know.

Nothing wrong with what Dan did. Woodley was making no effort to advance his position and Till was nullifying him.

Back