• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Dan Ige Vs Josh Emmet is a fu***** banger boys

Zebra Cheeks

Cheeky Bastard
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
That’s it, that’s the thread, Dan Ige Vs Josh Emmet this Saturday is a banger waiting to happen.

I probably give Josh the edge here but Dans a tough son of a bitch and I’m hoping we get some real fireworks in this one.

I can't shake the feeling we're going to a razor close decision here...

It's always kinda dumb to predict a split decision, but it's just a feeling I got.

Yeah, sucks that Josh is always getting injured. Hope he didn't Dominick Cruz his career, the man's already 36. The dudes always in sick fights. Had Jeremy touched up a few times before getting ko'd himself.

I’m hoping we get some real fireworks in this one.
thumb_im-so-excited-and-i-just-cant-hide-it-lm-7813487.png

@HI SCOTT NEWMAN :D:D

I love that song.. I will tell you a funny story.. long time ago 1983 I went on a date to a disco, and I sung that song too the person I was with and trying to be impressive with said it was dreadful, and I said "Noooooo its a great song" and they said "yeah but the way you sing it is dreadful"

It killed the mood. I thought I was a good singer. Horrible just horrible

865.jpg

Amazing fight, guaranteed fireworks.

That being said it's a shame that it took Emmitt so long to get to this level - he's a 36-year old FW coming off an 18-month layoff for complete knee repair. A lot of his success is predicated on how explosive he is when throwing with power, but if he loses a step will he be able to catch guys like he's been doing pre-surgery?

I give the edge to Ige based on the circumstances surrounding it.

I honestly don’t see things going well for him here and wouldn’t be shocked if he was KO’d early. Between being 36 (which is ancient in FW years) coming off a long layoff and serious injury.. I honestly think the stars are aligned for him to get starched early, especially against a fast starter like Ige.

Should be good, so in classic MMA fashion they will magnet fight jabbing air leg kicking and hugging against the fence .

Emmett is going to KO that midget man Ige.

Back