Media Dan Ige thinks Ryan Hall is delusional

I feel for Hall, in that he wants to stay active / make a living wage. But I don't want to see him fight.

If everyone was only willing to fight people ranked above them there would literally be no fights ever.

Lol dude barely fights and has been beating cans or guys past prime. Of course nobody in top 15 is interested in him nothing to he gained. In last 4 years he fought only 3 times lmao dudes mma career is a joke. Aside from that he was active in 2015 only because he was on Tuf and it was forced on him. Hes not a real mma fighter.

He doesn't get fights because nobody gives a fuck about Ryan Hall.

Hall doesnt even deserve to be ranked. All hype, zero good wins. Dude will never be a champion of anything but bitching & complaining.

Look at the run Ige went on. Being active & beating whoever. Same thing Oliviera & CDF did at 155, before the Lee/Pettis fights respectively.

If you want something get up off your ass and get it. Or act like an entitled little brat & sit on the sidelines wasting your career.

nobody wants to fight him why do you think he hasnt fought,think about it. He can sub anyone like he subbed BJ and they know it.Yeah BJ is old and washed up but Ryan is still capable of doing that to ANYONE. Jiu jitsu crowd wants to see him fight,thats why hes big here because sherdog has alot of posters that are grapplers.

Hall is gonna leglock his way to the top 10 then never get another fight.

Cant stand Ige and he keeps putting on good performances win or lose. Lil bit salty i am.

Back