Media Dan hooker interview.

Anewt

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score

Starts with talking about City Kickboxing and how they will train 7 days including nights at times. Gym extremely tight knit.

Pretty interesting interview with Dan Hooker. Says fight with Felder is intensely personal as Felder disrespected his family name. Talks about how in Maori culture the family name is something you don't insult as it's insulting the entire ancestral line. Would have * chinned him " if it was said in person. Especially after Dan had called him out respectfully in person .

Talks about Conor vs Cowboy , and Barbosa changing weight. Laughs at some of the requests from mma fighters to fight boxers. Thinks wouldn't be competitive.

Talks about travel from nz for competition etc.

WAR HANGMAN!!!

That is all

Rooting for him in this fight. He looked awesome his last time out, and a win over fielder would really get him some fans.

I like Dan Hooker,looking forward to see him fight again

I didn't realize Hooker identified as Māori.

I didn't realize Hooker identified as Māori.

I honestly don't think he is but obviously he's been influenced by the culture id say.

I've noticed most of the city kickboxing wears a jade stone around their neck.. A pounamu it is apparently called. Pendant probably not necklace.

Although I cannot recall Dan wearing one of the top of my head.

I can’t understand a word Hooker says...

Does anyone know where I can find google translate for Duck quacks???

221A43C8-1B95-4459-9B92-D7481294092A.jpeg

Starts with talking about City Kickboxing and how they will train 7 days including nights at times. Gym extremely tight knit.

Pretty interesting interview with Dan Hooker. Says fight with Felder is intensely personal as Felder disrespected his family name. Talks about how in Maori culture the family name is something you don't insult as it's insulting the entire ancestral line. Would have * chinned him " if it was said in person. Especially after Dan had called him out respectfully in person .

Talks about Conor vs Cowboy , and Barbosa changing weight. Laughs at some of the requests from mma fighters to fight boxers. Thinks wouldn't be competitive.

Talks about travel from nz for competition etc.

whoever rendered that video doesn't understand (or care) too much about aspect-ratios of the raw video footage vs aspect-ratios of the rendered final video file.

Back