Dan Hooker Can Beat Conor McGregor...

I didn't like the way Dan Hooker was getting touched by slow Ross Pearson though. Conor might rock him to sleep.

You're making points and counter points against yourself?

In what? Being a douche? Nah, impossible.

Not yet. Let the guy beat a top contender first.

Lol dude is way too sloppy. Any top LW would mop the floor with him conor would KO his lanky ass in 30 seconds. He has zero defense.

Of course. He has a pulse. On Sherdog that's good enough to beat Conor.

You're making points and counter points against yourself?
Like a reasonable person should. Dan has "attributes" that Conor himself said could cause him problems, but Dan was getting lit up by Ross Pearson. Conor might rock him to sleep.

I think it will be a competitive fight. The only excuse Conor has is "Who the fook is that guy?"

This is why I don't value UFC champions that much. Often, they never face opponents that could match up well with them, because those opponents are not highly ranked or "marketable."

For example, Stefan Struve already put Stipe Miocic to sleep, but people are talking about Stipe being a HW GOAT, and the guy who slept him is still in the division, but the excuse is "Struve has to win a couple more fights."

Match-ups play a key role in winning and losing.

Like a reasonable person should. Dan has "attributes" that Conor himself said could cause him problems, but Dan was getting lit up by Ross Pearson. Conor might rock him to sleep.

I think it will be a competitive fight. The only excuse Conor has is "Who the fook is that guy?"

This is why I don't value UFC champions that much. Often, they never face opponents that could match up well with them, because those opponents are not highly ranked or "marketable."

For example, Stefan Struve already put Stipe Miocic to sleep, but people are talking about Stipe being a HW GOAT, and the guy who slept him is still in the division, but the excuse is "Struve has to win a couple more fights."

Match-ups play a key role in winning and losing.

{<jordan}

As funny as that would be, I don't think so. He is a brawler. He'd land but he'd be asking for counters. There are plenty of people who could beat Conor. I don't think he's one of them

C
O
O
L

S
T
O
R
Y

B
R
O

9/10 would cool bro again.

Lol dude is way too sloppy. Any top LW would mop the floor with him conor would KO his lanky ass in 30 seconds. He has zero defense.
Match-ups play a key role. He has "attributes" that Conor struggled with, so he is a good match-up for Conor, but he may not be such a good match-up for somebody else.

Being champion doesn't mean you beat everybody in the division, it only means you beat the former champion. Michael Bisping is a classic example of this.

As funny as that would be, I don't think so. He is a brawler. He'd land but he'd be asking for counters. There are plenty of people who could beat Conor. I don't think he's one of them
He didn't look like a brawler tonight. He looked like he has a porous defense, but not necessarily a brawler.

He has height and reach. Conor will be off balance in order to touch his chin, watch the Nate fights again. Conor's striking balance was off, because he had to reach.

The knee Dan threw, showed me that he has sneaky attacks. Something might land, and KO Conor. Remember, Conor was nearly KO'd by Stockton Slaps, but he chose to give his back instead. Smart move. hahaha Saved his career, because he could blame it on Nate's better BJJ.

I am goint to make a mat and the idea is you can jump to different conclusions... <FutbolThink>

He didn't look like a brawler tonight. He looked like he has a porous defense, but not necessarily a brawler.

He has height and reach. Conor will be off balance in order to touch his chin, watch the Nate fights again. Conor's striking balance was off, because he had to reach.

The knee Dan threw, showed me that he has sneaky attacks. Something might land, and KO Conor. Remember, Conor was nearly KO'd by Stockton Slaps, but he chose to give his back instead. Smart move. hahaha Saved his career, because he could blame it on Nate's better BJJ.
Hey man, you don't have to sell me on him, he's really good. I'd root for Dan in that fight. I just am not 100% convinced he's win. I'll research him a bit more before I draw a conclusion.

I don't like Conor but his counters are hard to argue with. If Dan polished his defense or showed a Diaz like chin/recovery then I would be on board without a doubt. Like I said, I'll research some more.

No he cant, he gets hit way to easy. Many guys will beat him, once he steps up just a bit.

Back