Dan Hollywood Henderson vs Michael Bisping

Ol'Ironhead

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Who do you seriously got, and would you put money on hendo if the odds were worth betting on?

And also, does anyone remember Dan henderson's past nick name...Hollywood?

No chance I'd put money on Henderson. I fucking hope he wins though.
<15>

Yeah, I remember the name

see another H bomb in the count future

hendokobping.gif

I think Bisping picks him apart and makes sure he doesn't circle into the Hbomb.. 5 round is a LONG time to avoid that thing though

Hollywod Dan FTW! And rides off into the sunset with that grin on his face.

dan-henderson-teeth.jpg

Last edited:
That was a terrible nickname that Dan even said he never liked or understood.

I think at this point in their careers and ages, Bisping probably takes a decision. Would love to see one last H-bomb, but Bisping has great footwork and probably avoids it this time

Seeing Hendo Ko Bisping with something big last that last elbow would be awesome, if it was a scrap to the end, then i'd like to see Bisping win at the end, but take a lot of damage in the process.

If Bisping don't circle in the direction of Hendo H-Bomb, he should be fine this time....

But he's kind of an idiot so...

I think Bisping picks him apart and makes sure he doesn't circle into the Hbomb.. 5 round is a LONG time to avoid that thing though
Yeah I hope Hendo catches him and they both retire having had the belt. Old war dogs need to rest and take it easy they have given enough to the sport.

Bisping -180 (8/15)
Hendo +137 (11/8)

I'll certainly be keeping an eye out for the Bisping by decision and the Hendo by KO odds.

I would truly love it if this happened....just that one clean shot....with the follow up to knock the smug out of him....

Herb Dean looks the other way as Hendo rains down dozens of massive, massive hammerfists

Back