Dan Henderson vs Michael Bisping 2

MMAProfessional

Golden Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Please :icon_cry2

Dan_Henderson_vs_MichaelBisping_1000190.jpg

Dan would throw an H-bomb to Bisping's bad eye and make him blind.

No need. Plus Bisping will try and stick and move. But this time, Bisping will make sure he circles to Hendo's left.

Does he even remember fighting him the first time? Mike could win I suppose, he was winning the first fight.

Has Bisping ever even once asked for the rematch?

No thanks. No rematches. I prefer Hendo only do fun fights going forward.

I hope Bisping would remember not to circle into Dan's power zone this time.

Stop giving Hendo rematches, it has no sense. Rematches should be for champs only

Does he even remember fighting him the first time? Mike could win I suppose, he was winning the first fight.

WAAAAAH? The 1st round of Hendo-Bisping was Bisping running for his life and getting his ass kicked from bell to bell. For all the shit he talked, it was quite embarrassing. Bisping was scared as shit of Hendo, shooting a double from a mile outside, being laughed off, and rocked repeatedly. 2nd round, Hendo did some of his usual slowing down, Rogan started selling it like Bisping was taking over, and a few seconds later the H-Bomb landed. No, Bisping was not winning the first fight. I'd say round 1 should have been 10-8, since seriously Bisping just ran away.

I'd be opposed to a rematch simply because Bisping doesn't deserve it. He talked massive amounts of shit and then couldn't back up shit in the cage. He ran and ran until he got knocked clean unconscious. I think the running was more embarrassing than the KO, but Bisping seems to get a pass.

Back