Dan Henderson vs Fedor best wins

You're not worth the time...

Ok just let me put a lil glance of your obvious bias

According to you (using your own words) :

Hendo beat SHIT versions of Shogun and Fedor but Fedor has LEGENDARY WIN over Randleman and AMAZING WIN over Sylvia.

Let that sink in you dumb fuck.

oh cool, a link provin´ Nerds are not ´tards....

That´s true, tho... ThunderSuck always try to pretend he´s kindah qualified to assess these ol´shool shits...

Weird...

Yet ive embarassed your "assessments" plenty of times.

Yet ive embarassed your "assessments" plenty of times.
like here, right?:

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...-most-delusional-in-the-sport.4082391/page-21

I tried to offer my sherdog account [banned] to this nerd & nothin´to lose, and he suddenly 'disappeared' [momma callin´him to wash the dishes, for sure...]

dc lol.gif

"uh...uh...Gono! Scumbag! Gonna expose you right now! Gimme your assessment on James Toney´s or Lesnar´s skill set! Now! If you dont, straight to my ignore list!!"

diego tard.gif

Last edited:
like here, right?:

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...-most-delusional-in-the-sport.4082391/page-21

I tried to offer my sherdog account banned to this nerd & nothin´to lose, and he suddenly 'disappeared' [momma callin´him to wash the dishes, for sure...]

View attachment 778766

"uh...uh...Gono! Scumbag! Gonna expose you right now! Gimme your assessments on James Toney´s or Lesnar´s skill set! Now! If you dont, straight to my ignore list!!"

View attachment 778768
I’m confused how an anonymous stranger can irritate you this much with a different opinion and possible some light trolling.

I’m confused how an anonymous stranger can irritate you this much with a different opinion and possible some light trolling.
You´ll get used to it, but it´s between him & me, none of your business.
Btw, he´s the one who put me on his ignore list, then came back for more...

Ok just let me put a lil glance of your obvious bias

According to you (using your own words) :

Hendo beat SHIT versions of Shogun and Fedor but Fedor has LEGENDARY WIN over Randleman and AMAZING WIN over Sylvia.

Let that sink in you dumb fuck.

It's an amazing win over Sylvia is cause he just fought for the UFC HW title and Fedor wiped the floor with him in under a minute.

If I have to explain why the Randleman win is LEGENDARY then I don't think I need to talk to you anymore.

If you don't know why Fedor vs Randleman is the fucking highlight of highlights, you're just not worth the time. You're not even a casual...

Half those wins were because PED Henderson was roided to the gills. Including his "win" over 2 losses in a row Fedor. That shit don't count. If it does then Tito vs Chuck counts and Tito owns Chuck.

2 Japanese cans from PRIDE submitted prime Anderson Silva.

Chris Weidman KTFO'ed prime Anderson Silva(basically same age Hendo was when he fought Silva).....
This is what I was talking about. You prove every single day you are one of the most biased posters here and it is not even close. I always were right about this, no news.

The second "example" says for itself. It is so absurd that we can't even start commentating something like this. Embarrassing. -1 logic. You just look and don't believe in what you read, this is the natural reaction lol.

This is all you got, really? I really prefer thinking your hate blinds you. But you repeat every single day that I really don't know anymore. It seems real to me.

But as the latin says: "Dare potest quod non habet, neque plus quam habet". "Is normal".

It's an amazing win over Sylvia is cause he just fought for the UFC HW title and Fedor wiped the floor with him in under a minute.

If I have to explain why the Randleman win is LEGENDARY then I don't think I need to talk to you anymore.

If you don't know why Fedor vs Randleman is the fucking highlight of highlights, you're just not worth the time. You're not even a casual...

LOL so the quality of a win is about highlights? No matter the quality of the opponents? Travis Fulton confirmed GOAT. You're a fucking moron. And just because Fedor came back from a suplex where he APPEARED to land on the head but actually didn't, against an average opponent with zero BJJ doesn't make it a LEGENDARY WIN. You 're a fucking goof.

Oh and Sylvia just fought (and lost) for the UFC INTERIM belt. Don't get all excited. He was KTFO by a BOXER with ZERO mma experience in his very next fight. So you mean that beating this guy is AMAAAAAAAZING but beating Fedor is SHIT? Really? You fucking stupid cunt.

like here, right?:

I tried to offer my sherdog account [banned] to this nerd & nothin´to lose, and he suddenly 'disappeared' [momma callin´him to wash the dishes, for sure...]

View attachment 778766

"uh...uh...Gono! Scumbag! Gonna expose you right now! Gimme your assessment on James Toney´s or Lesnar´s skill set! Now! If you dont, straight to my ignore list!!"

View attachment 778768

Every single times you pathetically tried to change the subject. Which you do every times you lose an argument. And no asking "what is your assessment of event X which has nothing to do with the event Y that we're arguing about" doesn't wins you an argument. It makes you dodge it and lose it.

Every single times you pathetically tried to change the subject. Which you do every times you lose an argument. And no asking "what is your assessment of event X which has nothing to do with the event Y that we're arguing about" doesn't wins you an argument. It makes you dodge it and lose it.
I mean... look at you, lil videogames Nerd... Do you really believe you have what it takes to win any debate, with your laughable MMA knowledge?

You keep sayin´ Takase this, Takase that, for instance... "Takase 4-7"...
Then, someone asks you about those 11 fights, and... well, you cant even answer because you´ve never watched them. Then you say that tryin´ to double-check your knowledge on those fights is "dodgin´"...

The truth? You´re tryin´to pretend that you know somethin´about that era.

When you dont know shit, Jus´...

shhh el cucuy 2.gif

In time, I did duck that request you once asked me about CM Punk´s or Lesnar´s skill set, because... well... that was really too tough & you really got me on this one, mate... Phewwww....

Last edited:
You keep sayin´ Takase this, Takase that, for instance... "Takase 4-7"...

You're confusing me with someone else bro. Again, you're trying to create an argument by deflecting a discussion. Pathetic.

And let's not pretend that Takase is a world beater. Serra >>> Takase for instance. I mean, do you see Takase giving prime Penn and Hughes any troubles?

You're confusing me with someone else bro. Again, you're trying to create an argument by deflecting a discussion. Pathetic.

And let's not pretend that Takase is a world beater. Serra >>> Takase for instance. I mean, do you see Takase giving prime Penn and Hughes any troubles?
That was right here, ya goof:

I offered my account here + all the Decons threads deleted... but... you disappeared, like the big coward you are...

Anyway, tbh if a shamelessly weak & irrelevant poster like you would school me on ol´school MMA,
it would be much better for me to stop postin´... there´s levels to this shit, mate...

That was right here, ya goof:

I offered my account here + all the Decons threads deleted... but... you disappeared, like the big coward you are...

Anyway, tbh if a shamelessly weak & irrelevant poster like you would school me on ol´school MMA,
it would be much better for me to stop postin´... there´s levels to this shit, mate...

I clearly answered your call :

"Takase's legacy is great. He embarassed Silva after all.
But Serra's legacy >> Takase's cause he beat GSP, a better fighter than Silva. Also went to a close decision against prime Penn and another one against Hughes.

Prove me wrong. Show me your outstanding "knowledge"."

But you're the one who ran away and failed to provide why Takase is greater than Serra.

Back