Dan Henderson realises Rampage isn't playing

Willek

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
zsv5w3.gif

Is this what the Conor era call "shook"?<{anton}>

Rampage when Juanito was his coach was a scary dude.

Lol, dat toothless smile back tho'
dan-henderson-teeth.jpg

zsv5w3.gif

Is this what the Conor era call "shook"?<{anton}>

Rampage when Juanito was his coach was a scary dude.
Trust me. I know rampage can cause damage to any man walking. But in no dimension or reality is Dan Dong Henderson shook of anybody. That's just laughable. Hendo will fight the devil with a smile on his face.

Hendo is unshakeable.

He just realized Rampage was all business.

Pretty sure he cracked Rampage with a great right hand right away.

Rampage even had Jon Jones shook. Still got his shit pushed in tho but still.

I thought Dan won that fight.
Only time I ever seen Dan go into panic mode was when Anderson caught him with that knee in a hard exchange. Even then he swung hard twice before the shot. He's no bitch for sure.

I remember being unsure of who would get the decision but felt Rampage won it.
Awesome fight, haven't watched it in a few years, might have to go back to it soon

Ha I'd really be hard pressed to find a single example in all of MMA to find someone less "shook" than that gif.

Yeah, I had him barely winning 48-47 if I remember my scoring right. Close one that you can't really fault the judges for. A forgotten classic though, great fight unknown to the new fans. Prime versions of both too.

Ha I'd really be hard pressed to find a single example in all of MMA to find someone less "shook" than that gif.

Yeah, I had him barely winning 48-47 if I remember my scoring right. Close one that you can't really fault the judges for. A forgotten classic though, great fight unknown to the new fans. Prime versions of both too.
Yeah I had Page winning but would have been fine either way. Page stifled the wall n stall and landed cleaner shots, but Dan got off more and I believe controlled the tempo. Page did get the late knockdown though so that factors in.

In all seriousness, I don't think Dan is done.

They have to follow up Tito/Chuck with something..........

Dan's bone density is something else. I bet he can't swim cus of dem bones.

Not with the UFC's scoring system. It wasn't even close. The fight itself wasn't lopsided, the rounds were close but Page won every round but the first.

Back