Media Dan Hardy's Top 10 fights of the Decade

It's a promo list written by the UFC which is then handed to Dan to rationalise... In other words the most popular fights, and he's shilling.

I imagine his real list looks a lot different.
Where is your proof of this? This list looks rock solid... or are you pandering for likes?

how bout this one?
tumblr_np4sgxoO0I1tugoyjo1_400.gif

Left hook match.

Where is your proof of this? This list looks rock solid... or are you pandering for likes?
I said a few posts above why I think this... He was still fighting 10 years ago and didn't include any of his boys.

You don't seriously think Dan Hardy would have put his fight vs Marcus Davis in there? Or Semtex, his BFF vs Kampmann, or even Bisping vs Luke?

I have top 10 favourite fights from TUF ffs, it's about the fights you enjoy the most - there's no way on earth that a hipster like Dan Hardy wrote the most mainstream list that it's possible to write... There's not even any Diego Sanchez ffs. List is bunk.

I said a few posts above why I think this... He was still fighting 10 years ago and didn't include any of his boys.

You don't seriously think Dan Hardy would have put his fight vs Marcus Davis in there? Or Semtex, his BFF vs Kampmann, or even Bisping vs Luke?

I have top 10 favourite fights from TUF ffs, it's about the fights you enjoy the most - there's no way on earth that a hipster like Dan Hardy wrote the most mainstream list that it's possible to write... There's not even any Diego Sanchez ffs. List is bunk.
No I don’t think he would put his boys above the list mentioned lmao

for me lawler vs macdonald 2 is the greatest fight ever. That spit of blood and then staredown at the end of the 4th is ICONIC!

No I don’t think he would put his boys above the list mentioned lmao

Really? None of the fights I listed meant more to Dan?

I'm not saying it's a bad list, I'm just saying it's super generic.

Really? None of the fights I listed meant more to Dan?

I'm not saying it's a bad list, I'm just saying it's super generic.
I dont fucken know what means more to him do you? Sounds like you do! The list is great, can’t tell em they don’t belong on a top ten list lmao

I think you wanted to be edgy, well done mate you’re the edge lord of the day haha.

Promo list written by the UFC, yeah sure. Conors only fight in that list is him getting choked out, isn’t teh UFC on conors nuts as you have almost certainly said yourself?

Lol. I strongly disagree. You must have not saw that fight live. Even you didn't though it's still clear that Gastelum vs. Adesanya was a much higher technical chess match than the other two you mentioned. Also more back and forth.

I also believe both fighters showed a higher level of athleticism and speed, both used more weapons. It was such a fresh and highly anticipated matchup and they both were just hungrier.

It could be number 1 for me. I don't see how anyone could not appreciate that fight.
Gastelum showing "high" athleticism when he is famous cardiolet strongly dismisses your opinion.

I dont fucken know what means more to him do you? Sounds like you do! The list is great, can’t tell em they don’t belong on a top ten list lmao

I think you wanted to be edgy, well done mate you’re the edge lord of the day haha.

Promo list written by the UFC, yeah sure. Conors only fight in that list is him getting choked out, isn’t teh UFC on conors nuts as you have almost certainly said yourself?

I'm trying to be edgy? Ok bro.

Personally, I doubt that's his legit top 10 because I've seen various tests over the years that pertain to the fact he has enjoyed other fights more than the ones he has listed. Also, because he was active for a option of the time shown, it's logical to assume that he felt that one of his own wins might mean slightly more to him that the rest combined. Just a hunch.

You used to be semi-bearable for a Sherdogger a while back anyway, what happened to you man?

It's a promo list written by the UFC which is then handed to Dan to rationalise... In other words the most popular fights, and he's shilling.

I imagine his real list looks a lot different.

Correct sir.

Gastelum showing "high" athleticism when he is famous cardiolet strongly dismisses your opinion.
Gastelum's athleticism, power, and speed are big factors at to why he's able to hang with top guys at 185.

Then when you factor in his durability. I really don't know what you are trying to say.

Machida vs Weidman is underrated as hell.

Back