Media Dan Hardy: Woodley wants to be famous more than he wants to be a fighter

So recheck the whole "doctor said he could die from cardiac arrest" angle.

Lol. In 2013, that's the information he was given and retired with.

In 2018, he was cleared.

He retired because of fear of death, from a doctor, even if that fear is now gone today.

What should the "proper angle" be? "Hardy exaggerated claims of illness"?

He just said he was contemplating a comeback like 2 weeks ago.
https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2019/08/ufc-dan-hardy-reentering-usada-pool-comeback
This is from last August when he was reentering the USADA testing pool but I just read something recently that had Dan saying he can't wait to get another fight in the cage.

So recheck the whole "doctor said he could die from cardiac arrest" angle. Iirc he finished off his contract and said he had accomplished all set out to accomplish in the sport except win a belt and he wanted to explore other things in life. I could be wrong though. It's been a while since Dan's retirement.
I don't know about the dying part but he was pulled from his final fight due to the heart condition and I am pretty sure the UFC said they wouldn't let him fight after that.

I don't think his contract or anything like that is why he stopped fighting.

Hardy still salty about Woodley saying cm punk would beat him.

You will never achieve what Woodley has (most fighters won't)

When's your next fight Dan?

Don't think people forgot about how you went on a half hour rant how Woodley is no match for Darren Till

Last edited:
Sounds more like Dan Hardy then anything, this guy's hasn't fought for like 10 years yet tries to put his face out anywhere he can and gives his shitty opinion on everything he can to stay relevant. Mediocre fighter only got a title shot because he was from the UK. Would have got anhilated within 30 secs in his prime by Woodley<{cruzshake}>
Yea, he shouldn't talk big. Bet pettis ko's him if they ever make that for his comeback too.

Lol. In 2013, that's the information he was given and retired with.

In 2018, he was cleared.

He retired because of fear of death, from a doctor, even if that fear is now gone today.

What should the "proper angle" be? "Hardy exaggerated claims of illness"?
https://www.mmamania.com/2013/3/25/4145430/ufc-dan-hardy-talks-surgery-retirement-wolf-heart-mma

He could have gotten the surgery for "Wolf's Heart" back in 2013. He didn't want to get the surgery and thus wouldn't get cleared to fight by any competent state AC. He clearly says in the article I can get the surgery but I don't want anyone messing with me.

Jump forward to 2017 and Hardy finally gets the surgery which is why he's in comeback mode right now.

So it's not like he couldn't fight. He elected to not do the neccessary things he needed to do to fight. Understandable. I hate surgery too.

Not trying to fight with you. I just wanted a clearer picture to the story.

I don't know about the dying part but he was pulled from his final fight due to the heart condition and I am pretty sure the UFC said they wouldn't let him fight after that.

I don't think his contract or anything like that is why he stopped fighting.
See my above post

Which is weird, because the only way he could possibly become famous is through fighting. The Woodley Paradox.

Going into detail would put me at risk

I think I was suitably vague
No I think if you are straight and direct you will prove you have a point or prove you are a clown. Beating around the bush means you are terrified of your "truth". You still with me? Hey pussy you still there?

No I think if you are straight and direct you will prove you have a point or prove you are a clown. Beating around the bush means you are terrified of your "truth". You still with me? Hey pussy you still there?

Yeah I have nothing to prove to you

Yeah I have nothing to prove to you
Oh you are one of those speak in subtle code type of people because you lack the testicular fortitude to speak directly. When called on it you magically have nothing to prove and clam up in fear. You Sir are an amalgamation of cultural cliches. Hey pussy you still there?

Robbed of 25 minutes of my life that I will never get back.....
WhimsicalColorfulBillygoat-size_restricted.gif

No.. I would try to be famous and make a living while not getting punched in the head.

Woodley is a diva and all.. but he made himself a little spot in TMZ and worked in 11 movies already.

I would only suggest he drops his rap career.

if that's the case, he should retire...now, he's going to get wrecked by burns..then his career will be dead for good.

The dude is trying to find ways to make money outside of MMA. Woodley is almost 40 years old. His rapping sucks but it is what it is.

Woodley was cast to play in the MCU.

Then, he tweeted about it.

Then, he lost that gig.

Marvel doesn't like it when you talk about upcoming events before the top brass does.

Sounds more like Dan Hardy then anything, this guy's hasn't fought for like 10 years yet tries to put his face out anywhere he can and gives his shitty opinion on everything he can to stay relevant. Mediocre fighter only got a title shot because he was from the UK. Would have got anhilated within 30 secs in his prime by Woodley<{cruzshake}>

So you can't have an opinion anymore if you have a lesser career than the guy you're talking about ? Besides Hardy had heart issue, he didnt just give up on his career and he has a nice little career as analyst, working for BT sports and all that, he's doing pretty good himself, he's not wishing he was Woodley. And who has woodley reallly Ko'd anyway ?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back