Dan Hardy says "McGregor gets murdered" against Masvidal (timestamped)

Of course he does. How does McGregor beat him? Outpointing him? Good luck with that gas tank. Knocking him out? Who knocks out Masvidal? Till had him hurt but he's 200lbs in the cage and should be fighting at middleweight. Wrestlingfucking him? Lol

source.gif

lol These cats never learn, do they?

McGregor would win and would probably make it look easy. Then people would say after that there was never any real size discrepancy since both men have fought at LW and WW before

To say that so confidently is retarded. Up until a year ago, Masvidal was fighting close ass fights with random fighters. Masvidal could very well beat McGregor, but saying Masvidal is levels higher than a 2 Division champion like Conor, with his wins over A is dumb as shit.

If they fought, I wouldn't be surprised if Conor laid Masvidal out. Masvidal's best strategy would be to grind him out and try to take him down/fatigue him.

Conor is a FW who poses as a LW and once fought a WW (who was a career LW). Comparing a fighter against a fighter two divisions up is a bit rich. When did Hardy fight a LHW?

True.

Masvidal is too handy at the fisticuffs. He'd have the ability to flatline Conor

Jorge Masvidal is now the greatest fighter of all time. He would MURDER Conor, KO Usman easily, outclass Woodley, and out wrestle Khabib.

mmmm.jpg

^ ^ let's see if he can even win an interim belt like Conor did in his 5th UFC fight. I'm sure an interim belt will probably be tossed into the 170 pound division again with Usman being "injured"

At what weight? I think its a good fight at 170 but Conor whoops him at 155

lol These cats never learn, do they?

McGregor would win and would probably make it look easy. Then people would say after that there was never any real size discrepancy since both men have fought at LW and WW before
it would go somthing like that. Mcgregor CAN KNOCK HIM OUT, but i dont think it would play out like that, then again, its the fight game, it COULD happen

Yeah, I have a hard time visualizing McGregor getting that win; Jorge has really come into his own at ww in 2019. Also has McGregor expressed any interest in this fight? Or any fight for that matter?

Mas recently won a fight
Conor recently lost a fight
Of course Conor gets murdered
Normal

Masvidal's manager has been greasing the right hands, people talk about that fight as if it made any sense.

Conor is a FW who poses as a LW and once fought a WW (who was a career LW). Comparing a fighter against a fighter two divisions up is a bit rich. When did Hardy fight a LHW?
Rumble?

ufn24_weighin_035.jpg

Hype train running full steam. Masvidal is not a grappler and other than being bigger, I don't seem him doing anything better than mctapper. This is a lot closer than many would think. Wonder what the polls would've said before Masvidals win over funky.

Jorge Masvidal is now the greatest fighter of all time. He would MURDER Conor, KO Usman easily, outclass Woodley, and out wrestle Khabib.

mmmm.jpg

^ ^ let's see if he can even win an interim belt like Conor did in his 5th UFC fight. I'm sure an interim belt will probably be tossed into the 170 pound division again with Usman being "injured"
Mas did take the 3rd best LW Alquinta to a spilt decision

AnyOldfashionedAsianelephant-small.gif

Not sure Conor can hang

Back