Dan Hardy on GSP, McGregor, Rogan

Login required?

Wtf? Where are the cliffs?

I always liked hardy

The second video was posted already but I never saw the first one

thanks

Lol the first & third ones looks like "Hard on GSP" "Hard on Rogan"

Hardy commented on UFC London on Saturday. He did a solid job.
Not sure he's going to put the gloves on again though.....

Hardy commented on UFC London on Saturday. He did a solid job.
Not sure he's going to put the gloves on again though.....
He's commented on all the European events and done a solid job on all of them. The only time he's received any criticism was for sounding a little biased on the last event, but has received mostly praise on all other events.

He's commented on all the European events and done a solid job on all of them. The only time he's received any criticism was for sounding a little biased on the last event, but has received mostly praise on all other events.
I agree. He's quite articulate too and I guess he's seen a side of MMA Anik hasn't - face up on the floor looking up at Condit !
Would love to see Condit chin fucking Anik......

Great guy ! I always Loved his breakdowns. His commentary in Pickett Rivera fight is so exotic and refreshing. Just catches Rivera's and Pickett punching habits from the very start and even starts formulating strategies best against both as the fight is going on. Great work.

I was disgusted by Dan Hardy's commentating during and after Anderson vs Bisping.

Why he supported Anderson and not Bisping is beyond me. No love for his countryman.

I never liked Dan Hardy's commentating. He's better than Anik by miles, but he still isn't very good imo. very biased in a lot of fights, and he seems to pussyfoot around what he really thinks a lot.

Can't hate on Hardy, he's a solid and likeable dude

As much as I like Rogan's commentating, I like Dan's approach better. He was great on London.

I was disgusted by Dan Hardy's commentating during and after Anderson vs Bisping.

Why he supported Anderson and not Bisping is beyond me. No love for his countryman.
Fuck the love for your countrymen. I'm British and could not give a FUCK about a flag. Patriotism should have died long ago, only the retarded still support 'their' countrymen. Most soldiers get treated like DOG SHIT when they come home.

I find it odd how likeable Dan Hardy is outside of the ring.

Fuck the love for your countrymen. I'm British and could not give a FUCK about a flag. Patriotism should have died long ago, only the retarded still support 'their' countrymen. Most soldiers get treated like DOG SHIT when they come home.

You are a victim of "divide & conquer" my friend. Not loving your own is just plain stupid.

Dan Hardy has found himself a place in UFC Europe.

He does interesting breakdowns and is a better commentator than many others out there.

Looks like he maybe isn't going to mount a comeback.

Back