Dan Cormier moving to LHW?

Joonbugg

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
I guess with Cain winning, then Cormier will move to LHW. I believe he said he would if Cain became HW champ again. I guess we will see after Strikeforce folds next month.

lets hope he does and gets a top fighter for a title warm up

I am willing to bet it will never happen.

I guess with Cain winning, then Cormier will move to LHW. I believe he said he would if Cain became HW champ again. I guess we will see after Strikeforce folds next month.

He said he wants Mir as his first UFC fight no matter what.

I would love to see him face Jones at LHW, but I seriously fear for his health if he tries. He better not try to cut a ton of weight. He better seriously dedicate himself to dieting and conditioning and shed that "Fedor weight".

He said he wants Mir as his first UFC fight no matter what.

I didnt know that. I was just thinking that if he wont fight Cain, then he would want to move to LHW sooner than later. I wouldnt mind seeing him fight Mir though. If he touched Franks chin, It would probably be nighty night for him. Mirs chin disappears more and more every fight.

Mir then JBJ. Sounds good. :D HW to LHW transition.

I didnt know that. I was just thinking that if he wont fight Cain, then he would want to move to LHW sooner than later. I wouldnt mind seeing him fight Mir though. If he touched Franks chin, It would probably be nighty night for him. Mirs chin disappears more and more every fight.

He wants Mir because he was excited for that fight. He also seemed to still be not thrilled about LHW.

You can see the full mma hour interview: http://www.mmafighting.com/videos/2012/12/18/3779800/the-mma-hour-episode-162-daniel-cormier

Back