Social Dan Bilzerian to Bill Krystol "You're a jew, stop pretending to be white..."

Once people figure out your schtick....no one wastes their time responding seriously to you.

Have fun 'running rings'.

My "shtick" being responding logically & factually. Wow you got me. What can I expect from someone who asked me what does the self-defined 'Jewish state' have to do with 'Jewish identity'...

<Dany07>

Yep....not antisemitic at all..

Correct.

So "white" is an ethnicity?

No, Jewish is (according to Jews).
White is a race you mammoth retard. Bill Krystol is white.

Again, not relevant. Kristol's loyalty is to Jews, not white people (who he is hostile towards). What Kristol looks like is irrelevant. Jews claim to be an ethnic group (ethno-religious group, to be exact). That means they can never be Irish, German, French, Italian, English, Russian, Polish, or any other European ethnic group, because they're a separate ethnic group entirely, along with following a religion totally alien to Europe. I really don't know why this is so difficult for you to grasp.
He IS white. White is a race and he's part of that race.

Funny thing is, by your own definition Dan Bilzerian isn't white. Because of how you view Armenians.

Look at you desperately shifting goal posts to religion when you're cornered on whiteness.

Bill Krystol is a flabby white boy, deal with it.

One last time: what Kristol looks like is irrelevant.

Bill Krystol isn't middle-eastern he's almost completely of european descent.

Jews have middle-eastern Jewish ancestry and that's what they side with. It's about identity and Jews have an identity completely separate from European identities. Again, not difficult to grasp.

My "shtick" being responding logically & factually. Wow you got me. What can I expect from someone who asked me what does the self-defined 'Jewish state' have to do with 'Jewish identity'...

<Dany07>

Correct.

If you were going for the most clueless poster you won. Congrats.

Ironically and amusingly.....most of the Oct 7 pro 'Palestinian' thread regulars argue they are not against all Jews, they just hate the state of Israel. Thank you for dispelling that lie.

In this thread we have finally had closeted or not so closeted antisemites proclaim that Jews are not really Jews (ethnicity) and they are all secretly beholden to the state of Israel.

Have fun reading this summary of various tropes. See if you can spot at least the couple you mentioned.

No, Jewish is (according to Jews).

Again, not relevant. Kristol's loyalty is to Jews, not white people (who he is hostile towards). What Kristol looks like is irrelevant. Jews claim to be an ethnic group (ethno-religious group, to be exact). That means they can never be Irish, German, French, Italian, English, Russian, Polish, or any other European ethnic group, because they're a separate ethnic group entirely, along with following a religion totally alien to Europe. I really don't know why this is so difficult for you to grasp.

One last time: what Kristol looks like is irrelevant.

Jews have middle-eastern Jewish ancestry and that's what they side with. It's about identity and Jews have an identity completely separate from European identities. Again, not difficult to grasp.
A huge chunnk of american whites have some native american ancestory. None of this means anything, they are white. Just like Elizibeth Warren. Thier loyalty doesn't mean shit, they are still white.

Bill Krystol looks white but it's his almost completely european heritage that MAKES him white. I'd give you 10,000 bucks if his ancestry was more than 12% 'middle eastern' and that being very very generous.

And again loyaly doesn't mean shit, Rachel Dolezal has loyalty to african americans and that doesn't make her not white. Putin can have loyalty to Russians but he's still white. Hitler can have loyalty to the Deutshland but he's still fucking white. I don't know why you are struggling with this. Maybe you need to lay off the mid day drinking.

<22>

Once people figure out your schtick....no one wastes their time responding seriously to you.

Have fun 'running rings'.
@Tatra is living a fantasy of being this machine-like 2015 era Ben Shapiro facts and logic man , effortlessly dispatching his enemies with cold hard intelligence and refined verbosity.

It's kind of cute really, he's clearly massively insecure about his level of intelligence and reasoning, and he's desperately trying to get more people to like his long winded essay drivel for validation.

Notice how he's given up on including the emojis? Even @Scerpi isn't liking his shit anymore. He's just getting boring.

I have no idea I’m asking you based on your own definition
And now I'm asking your definition, I'm sure you have an idea.

Dan Bilzerian is half Armenian on his dad's side. You can google a picture of Dan without me. In the @tastaylvr definition of race, is he a white person?

And now I'm asking your definition, I'm sure you have an idea.

Dan Bilzerian is half Armenian on his dad's side. You can google a picture of Dan without me. In the @tastaylvr definition of race, is he a white person?

Why can’t you answer my question? I have no idea and was asking for your definition that keeps changing. Are white people, people with white skin or are they people of European descent? Do you even have an answer that can be consistent or do you change your opinion based on the person you are arguing with?

@Tatra is living a fantasy of being this machine-like 2015 era Ben Shapiro facts and logic man , effortlessly dispatching his enemies with cold hard intelligence and refined verbosity.

It's kind of cute really, he's clearly massively insecure about his level of intelligence and reasoning, and he's desperately trying to get more people to like his long winded essay drivel for validation.

Notice how he's given up on including the emojis? Even @Scerpi isn't liking his shit anymore. He's just getting boring.

Rent free… lol

Back