• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

News Da'mon blackshear vs. Mario Bautista, ufc 292

Who Wins?

• Total voters
Khamzat had 10 days apart when he fought Phillips and McKee. And now it's been almost a year since the Holland fight.

Big up for both Blackshear and Bautista, should be a good one!
It was different weightclasses tho

I'm hearing Bautista is very good, but... He's one of those guys I can't remember at all...

I expect Bautista to win but this is badass by Blackshear, between this and the twister this dude is quickly making a name for himself

Smart man. Gets a tremendous highlight, is fresh in everyone's mind, and now has put himself in a position for people to take even greater notice by taking his second fight in a week. If the dude can get a finish on PPV, he'll be a name. Kevin Holland's 2020, culminating with his knockout of Jacare, was big for him.

With that being said, he's got to bring it. It doesn't take MMA fans long to forget who you are if you don't walk the walk.

Who's Da'Mon?
giphy.gif

Badass and intelligent move by Da'Mon. He's riding an impressive performance and this is a great opportunity for him. Mario is a tough opponent for sure but I'm rooting for an upset for Blackshear.

Not happening, Da'mon's never been finished and Mario won't change that.

Damon's also never fought Mario before, or anyone on his level. He hasn't even even been beating anyone as good as Mario has been beating either.

19 fights and no one Damon's ever beaten has ever even won in the UFC.

I think Mario runs right through him.

Props to Da’mon will be rooting for him!

Back