Damn you Prince Charles!

Nebi

Крым наш!
@purple
Reaction score
Prince Charles and his wife are coming to Canada. I sent him a tweet to see if he wanted to grab a burger at my place but no answer so far. :(

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/princ...rrive-in-halifax-for-whirlwind-tour-1.2646691

Prince Charles will embark on his 17th visit to Canada today when he and his wife, Camilla, arrive in Halifax for the first leg of their four-day tour.

The whirlwind visit, which is the couple's third Canadian tour since 2009, will also include stops in Pictou, N.S., the P.E.I. communities of Charlottetown, Bonshaw and Cornwall, as well as Winnipeg.

Though the nation that has welcomed four official visits by the Royal Family in four years

Hold your breath, I hear it helps.

I'd say it's high time to get rid or royalty all together. Are British people taxed so they can live like kings?

I'd say it's high time to get rid or royalty all together. Are British people taxed so they can live like kings?

Everyone is for removing the monarchy throughout the Commonwealth, except the politicians. :p

Nothing reminds us of the !ass slaughter by British like a swing through the colonies by the royal family.

Oh ya, fuck the royal family.

Back