Damn didnt know BJ told Jake this

do you really think it was staged? I'm not saying it wasn't. I personally have no evidence supporting that it was staged though. but I'm willing to listen.
The ones who say that are just pissed he humiliated Woodley so that’s their cope

Nowadays people remember BJ Penn's amazing losing streak way way way more than him and his glove licking

bj Penn is tier 2 all time great.

Fedor Jones gsp anderson are tier 1

Shotgun, wand, hendo, adesanya are tier 2

Tier 3 are special guys like sakuraba, rampage, Chuck, machida, crocop, randy, bas, Frank, etc

No he’s not, he would murder BJ Penn
Nice try, Jakey. No real fighter or fight fan believes this crap. Tommy Fury is the only legit fight I've seen you in and you looked like dogshit and got your ass kicked. Imagine what a real fighter would do to you if you weren't bribing them..

Nice try, Jakey. No real fighter or fight fan believes this crap. Tommy Fury is the only legit fight I've seen you in and you looked like dogshit and got your ass kicked. Imagine what a real fighter would do to you if you weren't bribing them..
He arguably won that fight. He hasn’t bribed anyone, you must be impressed with his skill if you think he’s bribing them

He arguably won that fight. He hasn’t bribed anyone, you must be impressed with his skill if you think he’s bribing them
I’m not impressed by his skills at all. I’ve seen better boxing footwork from actors in movies. Anyone with experience knows this hot rubbish is just a crossover publicity stunt to tap into even more idiot Jakey fans.

BJs allegedly done ALOT of illegal substances per rumors and is a known drinker AND prob has some CTE. His instagram is loony ville, , talking about the elites being reptiles, showing videos of them transforming supposedly and shit( sorry fellow sherdogger if you actually believe that nonsense ). So take what BJ says with a grain of salt .

BJs allegedly done ALOT of illegal substances per rumors and is a known drinker AND prob has some CTE. His instagram is loony ville, , talking about the elites being reptiles, showing videos of them transforming supposedly and shit( sorry fellow sherdogger if you actually believe that nonsense ). So take what BJ says with a grain of salt .
Hmmmmm interesting how quickly the lizardshills come out of the woodwork 🤨🤔
Prove you don't have scales!

in bj's defense, he was "friends" with that dude and penn kept his hands to his side and kept saying "I'm not gonna fight you" when he got ko'd. then he ended up on the fatso's back and let his hands fly a bit... but correct that it's not a good look
Is there a video of the last part?

Back