Damn! Big Ups to Krause for stepping in last minute.

This fight should show how much size matters because Krause is clearly the better fighter.

question, I have a bunch of bets (straight ad parlays) on Trevon giles before his opponent changed, are they all gonna be cancelled? Cause the line will change when they update to Krause vs giles.

Don't count Krause out he is a big WW and Giles is small MW. Plus one coming off two loses and the other a kotn

Krause off the couch weighing in at 183?!

Screw the idiot for cutting to much weight, boo this man.1564697655xxx.jpg

Krause is such a savage simply for taking a fight on a day's notice. Throw in the fact he's moving up 2 weight classes while on a 6 fight win streak is absolutely insane but incredibly admirable.
Yeah. But he is moving up 1 weight class. He is a WW now.

BTW.. official weigh in 183lbs. I guess that is his walk around weight.

question, I have a bunch of bets (straight ad parlays) on Trevon giles before his opponent changed, are they all gonna be cancelled? Cause the line will change when they update to Krause vs giles.

Don't count Krause out he is a big WW and Giles is small MW. Plus one coming off two loses and the other a kotn
Krause is not a big WW. He used to fight at 155 and never missed weight. Anyways he weighted in at 183 so he will be 10 pounds lighter or so. It's not that much.

And yes, your bets are going to be cancelled. If you had him parlayed the parlay goes on without that fight.

I gotta see the octagon weights.

Krause was weighed (183) he didn't cut. Giles probably started his cut but he is small for MW and got to stop cutting early, so he's probably happy..

Did you watch the weigh ins? they had exact builds,, same height

Lol! Giles is cutting weight to come in at 185. Krause weighed in at 183 on a few hours notice. There is a significant weight difference between them. Krause can cut to lightweight.

Hespect the "The."

Yeah. But he is moving up 1 weight class. He is a WW now.

BTW.. official weigh in 183lbs. I guess that is his walk around weight.
You are correct. Thank you for that. Although I feel as if he is a natural LW and wasn't exactly big as a WW either but regardless you are correct. Still a pretty crazy thing to do on a day's notice when you were originally just planning on cornering lol.

Lol! Giles is cutting weight to come in at 185. Krause weighed in at 183 on a few hours notice. There is a significant weight difference between them. Krause can cut to lightweight.

He can't anymore that is why he's moved up to welterweight. His last two or three fights have been at 170..

He can't anymore that is why he's moved up to welterweight. His last two or three fights have been at 170..

He absolutely can still cut to lightweight. He did it two fights ago. He didn't move to welterweight because he can't do the cut, he did it because it's easier and he doesn't have to diet.

Back