Relationship Daddy shaved his beard

Can you grow a full healthy beard?

• Total voters

Takes_Two_To_Tango

Formally known as MXZT
Platinum Member
Reaction score
For the bearded wonders out there, ever had this reaction with your child?

Yeah my daughter doesn't like when I shave my face. She's a little older. Similar reaction

Idiot. Lots of negative noises from the other females in the room communicated negativity for the child to associate with the change in face shape.

I showed my kids me doing it, they were fascinated.

Also they all know what's up, that he is fucking weird to have a naked chin.

I feel naked and hideous without my beard. People are used to my rugged bearded masculinity so every time I've shaved it off I've gotten comment after comment about how I look a teenager again. My jawline also just disappears

My missus hates it when I shave my face. She says that I look like a teenage boy.

Only people who like me shaving and short hair are my parents and older geezers.

I could grow a mane bro.

Haven't been clean shaven in like 12 years. And don't think I ever will be again tbh.

I retired from active duty last May and started growing a beard while on terminal leave. I still get my hair cut short, but the beard is going strong.

Will be interesting to see how it looks after a full year.

You guys with beards, did you see a guy on the street at one point and think that guy looked hot and decided to grow a beard to try and look hot yourself?

I trim it but I never shave it off. Fuck that shit.

You guys with beards, did you see a guy on the street at one point and think that guy looked hot and decided to grow a beard to try and look hot yourself?

No.

1) Just don't feel like shaving and have the genetics to grow a full beard.

2) date women who love beards

3) get married to a woman who prefers if you don't shave

Back