DADDY IS MAGA, DAY 1 AGENDA

BOWHUNTER

Banned
Reaction score
First off, as the title says DADDY is making America great again, everyone knows this. Tremendous victory that I am still high on. There are times I'm at home and I just burst out laughing when I think of the river of liberal tears that have become an ocean, I mean have any of you seen the insane crap that occupy democrats have on their facebook feed, it's a level of butthurt that I equate to getting gangraped by sperm whales.

Believe it or not I am a social worker, the only conservative one in exisitance I think, leading up to the election I was bombarded with idiot SJW co workers who could not believe that my support for DADDY was unweavering, theses idiots who basically can not see both side to a debate. When I returned from the glorious state of Ohio where I was to rejoice in daddy's spanking of that war mongering cunt, they were all VERY triggered and it was hard to not rub it in too much, but one giant fat lesbian I just had to ask her "Hey Sharon, what happened did Daddy bring home the bacon?" She was my biggest critic lmao.

I digress and can go on for ever about how much joy Daddy has brought to my life. So I made a thread about this before, we all know DADDY has said he will do many wonderful things on day 1. Which do you think should be done before the 10:30am break?

#1 repeal and replace Obamacare

#2 re instate stop and frisk to stomp out these gangbanging scumbags

#3 Bend Marlina over the oval office desk and ram her up the shitter, #holdmycalls

#4 temporary ban

#5 build the wall

Feel free to add, I have to head to the office potluck, where all the women have been begging for my meat aka venison pot roast. Libral women are hilarious hate alpha males but get their vaginas so wet when I bring in the meat that I killed.

In closing all you liberal cucks need to

Well, I think we know what your job is after #3.

1328680332179_3146461.png

TS is going to be so butthurt when Trump breaks 90% of his promises.

I'm ready to see social justice culture and recreational outrage culture stomped out of existence.

Last edited:
This thread is gayer than one homosexual male fucking another homosexual male in the ass.

This thread is gayer than one homosexual male fucking another homosexual male in the ass.

That's not that gay, you need the homo that's getting rammed to be sucking a cock and jacking one off in each free hand.

First off, as the title says DADDY is making America great again, everyone knows this. Tremendous victory that I am still high on. There are times I'm at home and I just burst out laughing when I think of the river of liberal tears that have become an ocean, I mean have any of you seen the insane crap that occupy democrats have on their facebook feed, it's a level of butthurt that I equate to getting gangraped by sperm whales.

Believe it or not I am a social worker, the only conservative one in exisitance I think, leading up to the election I was bombarded with idiot SJW co workers who could not believe that my support for DADDY was unweavering, theses idiots who basically can not see both side to a debate. When I returned from the glorious state of Ohio where I was to rejoice in daddy's spanking of that war mongering cunt, they were all VERY triggered and it was hard to not rub it in too much, but one giant fat lesbian I just had to ask her "Hey Sharon, what happened did Daddy bring home the bacon?" She was my biggest critic lmao.

I digress and can go on for ever about how much joy Daddy has brought to my life. So I made a thread about this before, we all know DADDY has said he will do many wonderful things on day 1. Which do you think should be done before the 10:30am break?

#1 repeal and replace Obamacare

#2 re instate stop and frisk to stomp out these gangbanging scumbags

#3 Bend Marlina over the oval office desk and ram her up the shitter, #holdmycalls

#4 temporary ban

#5 build the wall

Feel free to add, I have to head to the office potluck, where all the women have been begging for my meat aka venison pot roast. Libral women are hilarious hate alpha males but get their vaginas so wet when I bring in the meat that I killed.

In closing all you liberal cucks need to

What a submissive little bitch you are.

You'll see an attempt at some of what you want by Trump, you'll see some succeed and some fail. The left will bitch continuously throughout. Republicans will pull a shoulder muscle patting themselves on the back. The ones who voted him in will either get more disgruntled or sigh and accept the scraps they get and you will see the most intense political mobilization in the history of our nation in four years to get him out of office. They may even firebomb the oval office after he leaves just to make sure none of his funk lingers in the air.

Back