Media Cyril Gane TKO Tai Tuivasa GIFS

KazDibiase

"My style is kneeing people in the face."
@Silver
Reaction score
RevolvingWeightyBaldeagle-size_restricted.gif
FancyMemorableFeline-size_restricted.gif
IllfatedGrossAmericankestrel-size_restricted.gif

Oh wow. That hammerfist was so obvious. Not accidental at all.

Why are people saying Gane 'clearly' landed two shots to the back of Tai's head? I can only see one strike that maybe landed partially on the back of his head while they were standing but Tai was spinning around like a drunk at the time and it's difficult to tell from the angle if it just landed to the side of his head instead. I've no clue where people are getting two such strikes like that from though.

Why are people saying Gane 'clearly' landed two shots to the back of Tai's head? I can only see one strike that maybe landed partially on the back of his head while they were standing but Tai was spinning around like a drunk at the time and it's difficult to tell from the angle if it just landed to the side of his head instead. I've no clue where people are getting two such strikes like that from though.
Also looks like it's in the legal area

Can we get a gif of tai dropping game, I screamed so loud I terrified my baby, so was settling him and missed the full sequence and recovery… love you kaz

Gonna cry little girl? It didn't even hit the back of his head.

Actually no. I have no bones in this fight. Gane was well on his way to winning anyways. Just stating a fact.

Nobody crying here but your retarded ass.

Oh wow. That hammerfist was so obvious. Not accidental at all.
There was probably only one shot there, the hammer fist, that was marginally to the back of the head. But I hope a big deal isn’t made of it, Tai kinda put himself in that position.

I don’t think he’s the type of guy to complain about that happening in a brawl (but I didn’t think JDS was either).

Yeah, I don't think I've ever seen a ref call the back of the head strikes in all of my years of watching MMA. I mean what else was he trying to hit with a hammerfist???
Didn't they call Brock vs Mir 1, they paused because Brock was hitting the back of the head and that let Mir recover

Back