Cyborg congratulates Ronda on Twitter (kinda)

Damn they gave Ronda the strap? What a slap in the face to that locker room

Wtf, look at these crowds.... how can you watch that fake shit??

A well-planned and well-executed match is beautiful to watch. It's scripted and choreographed, but that doesn't take away from the professional artistry of it; it ADDS to it.

Ehh ok, but
A) Did not watch the Avengers (but Thanks for the spoiler)
And
B) What the hell does WWE have to do with movies?

Btw, are you that “its real to me goddamit” Guy?
Movies and pro wrestling are staged, have scripts and storytelling made to draw attention. Both are played by actors and athletes. Both are fake. Both can cause real injuries. Both demands hours of training.

Stay dumb.

Damn they gave Ronda the strap? What a slap in the face to that locker room

Exactly what I was thinking. I'm sure that other chick (who probably has been doing that shit for years to get to that point) appreciates being a squash match for Ronda...who is terrible at everything besides judo and armbaring soccer moms. Her promos and any acting she does is cringe inducing.

Exactly what I was thinking. I'm sure that other chick (who probably has been doing that shit for years to get to that point) appreciates being a squash match for Ronda...who is terrible at everything besides judo and armbaring soccer moms. Her promos and any acting she does is cringe inducing.
Kurt angle got the belt in his first yr as a wrestler,so did bork laser i think. But only when its ronda its slap in thr face somehow.

She's probably not a drama queen like most people on here.

Oh wow... they're really promoting Rousey giving her the belt. I don't keep up with it, so this is breaking newz to me. :p

She is getting over pretty big
They are also doing a Womens PPV in Oct & she is headlining so they put the belt on her

I’m happy for Ronda. Hated her ass in MMA but she landed in a place where that annoying ass persona of her is actually a necessity and it’s fun plus she can still he famous and make money without getting the crap beat out of her or having people pressure her into a cyborg match

Are those supposed to be bruises on Rhonda’s face? If so, that’s hilariously bad makeup.

View attachment 423917
View attachment 423919

I really can’t tell if that’s serious.
That's the make up Ronda wears for a show. This is the make Cyborg actually wears for real. Lol
129287.jpg

Back