Media Cyborg before steroids looked quite good! (pics inside)

Possibly here but cannot confirm.

FgQbWsw.png

JB5DDEx.png

She definitely produces test.

Bottom pic on the left shows what a normal female teen looks like.

At least Cyborg was once bang able ....... Amands never was. But granted today Amanda looks better than Cyborg an that say volumes on steroids.

All jokes aside, cyborg is a clean fighter now and was only on steroids in maybe some of her Strikeforce fights. Dana white use to talk shit to cyborg so much but now likes her (which is good). She’s a big draw, she got Brazil, a whole country behind her.

At least she looked almost female before.
Now she has the full wedding night tackle that would show up most men on here.

No, no, please, please just stop this. Stop what you're doing.
They did the same thing with pics of the ozone layer lol..

Let's get to the point, I want to see Cyborg vs Fallon for real.

Last edited:
At least Cyborg was once bang able ....... Amands never was. But granted today Amanda looks better than Cyborg an that say volumes on steroids.

What in the world? Some of yall really do have issues around here. She ain't trying to attract yall like that anyway. But she has natural good looks.

There's a reason Amanda has fine sisters... she comes from a good looking family. It's that AfroBrazilian mix.

RcKZwFa.png

Amanda_Nunes-e1341869462190.jpg

c8d2ec53fe459f6ac842b4d1e1d23bb3.jpg

And more recent...

Amanda-Nunes-1.jpg

CpH965FVYAQxDjH.jpg

I always thought Cyborg looked more like one of the Noguiera twins than Wand.

She has had facial surgery like wand, it's a common look after you have had multiple procedures, you see it all the time in hollywood. Seems like over time the shit in their face, injections or whatever, start to reduce in size and then it looks a lot better.

I think she is a product of both being naturally a decent looking woman, having done steroids, and got some bad plastic surgery.

Back