Cyborg and Gina reunited

i'm convinced Cris wants no part of 135... she's not even close to working on her physique other than increasing size. My guess is she's waiting it out until Ronda has a final retirement fight and hoping she'll (Ronda) meet Cris for a catch weight.

Cris, if she dropped to 135 is a pay day risk. If she loses before she gets a chance at Ronda it will not only void her mystique, but also her chance at a super fight. But if she doesn't drop to 135, she may never get her chance. It's a conundrum.

11357464_1680835492152203_2023479002_n.jpg

Side note: Gina's thighs looking juicy now.

3.Extreme-plastic-surgery.jpg

cyborg looking like shes had some facial surgery

not saying she has, just the way it looks in the pic

I couldn't take a pic with someone who beat me into retirement... Gina was supposed to be the chick that put WMMA over.. then Cris Cyborg happened

why does gina have hair on top of...her hair?

Lol, I thought I was the only person who noticed that. Her hair usually looks like that, I think that is why she used to wear hats a lot back in the day. She has a high crowned head.

I am surprised Gina was nice enough to even pose with Cyborg after Cyborg popped positive for steroids and was busted.

Wtf
Look at the heads!:eek:
The chins basically start at the same level and look where the tops of the heads end up!

I couldn't take a pic with someone who beat me into retirement... Gina was supposed to be the chick that put WMMA over.. then Cris Cyborg happened

I get the impression that this could be a backhanded way of gina sayin she is not that thrilled with ronda or ronda's personality. Carano may well be a little jealous of Ronda's success as a mma fighter and an actress. Has Gina ever gone on record and said nice things about ronda?. This is not the first time she has been in the company of cyborg post fight career. She has never said anything bad about cris that I'm aware of. Mmmm I wonder what Gina really thinks about Ronda. I'm just sayin..........

Gina still sexy as fuck. My goodness I want to feel them thighs.

Back