Cut 20 Pds

depends on how you kill yourself, you might want to stab yourself in a major vein.. but i dont know if you have 20lbs of blood though.. and i dont think you'll rot off 20lbs in 8 days..

You could cut your head off and lose 20 pounds of ugly fat that way. :)

Cut you calories back big time in the next few days and do a lot of cardio, the day before the fight cut back on the water and get in the sauna and sweat the rest off.

if you're a lightweight forget it and pull out. If you're big just do what lukeluster said. Only thing you may get to your fight a bit drained. The weigh in is 24hrs before right?
And yeah, if you've never done it before you may have wanted to start from fighting a little closer to your normal weight and then gradually cut to the lower weights. It's a matter of learning how your body reacts and also pushing it a little futher every the time. Otherwise you may just panic half way there.

Lukester720 said:
You could cut your head off and lose 20 pounds of ugly fat that way. :)

Cut you calories back big time in the next few days and do a lot of cardio, the day before the fight cut back on the water and get in the sauna and sweat the rest off.
The average human head weighs 8lbs.

Go on a crash diet for a couple of days. No dairy products at all. Try to stay away from Carbs too. Stick with Fruit, Veggies and Protein. You should lose about 5-10 in a week. Still drink lost of water. Then the day before start cutting, try for at least 60% off of what you need to lose. Go to bed with no drinks or anything and cut the rest in the morning.

Cid said:
Go on a crash diet for a couple of days. No dairy products at all. Try to stay away from Carbs too. Stick with Fruit, Veggies and Protein. You should lose about 5-10 in a week. Still drink lost of water. Then the day before start cutting, try for at least 60% off of what you need to lose. Go to bed with no drinks or anything and cut the rest in the morning.
Now thats some experience right over there man..

Congrats to creation on winning his first pro fight! Way to go Nicholas!!!

USA Fighter said:
Congrats to creation on winning his first pro fight! Way to go Nicholas!!!
Awesome...how did he win, and where did he fight?
Congrats, keep up the good work! :D

Creation said:
What should i do i have to cut 20pds in 8 days?

Don't do it. 20 lbs in 8 days is just too much.

How much do you weigh? Height? Body composition? And why do you need to cut the weight?

*edit: apparently this is for a fight that already happened?

beyond using an oral saline laxative to empty your GI tract, you can do it with water weight...sauna, diuretic. Although it can make you VERY weak and VERY thirsty and half dead.

someone told me you can safely lose 5% of your hydrated body weight in water weight before it would be unsafe.

it all depends on how much you weigh to begin with. 300lbs is easier than 150lbs of course.

Watch Nip Tuck on FX and get a look at LIPOSUCTION.

Creation said:
What should i do i have to cut 20pds in 8 days?
dont eat. ever

powder your nose for a couple of days.

Back