Custom Grappling/Fighting Art & Designs

Gambledub

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
So I've been doing a lot of what I usually do when I'm bored, screwing around on Photoshop! If anyone has any ideas, requests, quotes or wants something done let me know! Also if you want any of these for desktop backgrounds, posters or whatever tell me and I can send you the higher quality non re sized versions

Rousimar Palhares
m8i3ac.jpg

Nino Schembri
106ft48.jpg

Mike Tyson
il96aw.jpg

Gift Wrap
2im2e10.jpg

Do you have a specific picture or style in mind?

Anything that involves a Kimura would be awesome or something iconic from one of the Gracie fights.
Maybe work with the Iq wrestler moniker. Good work, I really like the Palhares one.

Anything that involves a Kimura would be awesome or something iconic from one of the Gracie fights.
Maybe work with the Iq wrestler moniker. Good work, I really like the Palhares one.

I couldn't really find any decent pics of his fights to work with, because the ropes in pride kinda get in the way, where as the cage kinda focuses out. So no kimuras or Gracie fights sorry.

28b6u8o.jpg

I couldn't really find any decent pics of his fights to work with, because the ropes in pride kinda get in the way, where as the cage kinda focuses out. So no kimuras or Gracie fights sorry.

28b6u8o.jpg

How much would you charge me for a large print of this?

How much would you charge me for a large print of this?

I'm in New Zealand so shipping etc would be crazy. Just tell me what size you want to get and I can send you the proper size file, you can have the picture for free. You can get it printed for yourself if you want, should only cost a couple of bucks depending on what you want done

Do you do club logo design and club t shirt designs?

Do you do club logo design and club t shirt designs?

I can, I have done logo's and tees before, although there not my specialty. Tell me what you want done and you can see if you like it

im looking to get a logo done for our gym shirts. Looking to incorporate an octagon, bjj belt, bjj triange, and school name(Conway Combative Arts) Come up with something i like and ill pay you. PM me if you like

If you have free time, a Hendo "Heart and Mind Overcome All" would be cool.

I'm in New Zealand so shipping etc would be crazy. Just tell me what size you want to get and I can send you the proper size file, you can have the picture for free. You can get it printed for yourself if you want, should only cost a couple of bucks depending on what you want done

I was just throwing it out there to see what you would charge for that. I took graphic design in college and support myself right now with artwork when Im not training or coaching, so I was just curious as to what you thought the samples you provided were worth.

Not really my style but who knows?

im looking to get a logo done for our gym shirts. Looking to incorporate an octagon, bjj belt, bjj triange, and school name(Conway Combative Arts) Come up with something i like and ill pay you. PM me if you like

Sent you a PM

I was just throwing it out there to see what you would charge for that. I took graphic design in college and support myself right now with artwork when Im not training or coaching, so I was just curious as to what you thought the samples you provided were worth.

Not really my style but who knows?

I dont know I never really though about it, maybe $5-30 it really depends what it was printed on, and how much time I had put into it. I dont think I could make enough money for it to be worth my time regardless. If I was trying to make money I would probably do portraits of people for cash lol. Do you have any links to your work? It would be cool to see

If you have free time, a Hendo "Heart and Mind Overcome All" would be cool.

24p9d9k.jpg

Edit: damn that text overlay looks crappy/pixelated with the resize!

I dont know I never really though about it, maybe $5-30 it really depends what it was printed on, and how much time I had put into it. I dont think I could make enough money for it to be worth my time regardless. If I was trying to make money I would probably do portraits of people for cash lol. Do you have any links to your work? It would be cool to see

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Custom-Wrestling-Shoes/149261298426640?ref=hl

The pop art and portraits I do I keep private because it would get stolen in a heartbeat.

I have had a few p.m's about logo's and t shirts etc

If you want one done, it would help if you chose what sort of font you would like...
Here is one of the font lists I use, the large type at the top is the 1st font in the list and is a demonstration of what can be done with effects etc

http://oi57.tinypic.com/w1yyl5.jpg

Then tell me what type of logo's you like. here are some logos I have done in the past that are all based around the same template (skulls lol)

24ccw2w.jpg

2ed89zn.jpg

29xgi2r.jpg

6i87xj.jpg

v2xrf6.jpg

Last edited:
Back