custom belt question

electricsheep81

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Hey guys, I was wondering if I would be able to have a custom belt. A member made a belt for me and I'm not sure if I'd be able to use it yet.

I know the FAQ says that 5k posts are required for having the custom text or belt, so I'm curious if the rule for the belt also works like the custom text, where users are allowed to have the custom text after being a member for a couple years.

if one of the mods can't put the belt up for me yet, no biggie. But do any of you know if hitting 5k (or having a paid account) is the only way to use the custom belt feature?

I'd be pretty sure it would be 5K posts, as it would be the only thing that guys can get at the milestone of 5K posts. I like that custom text was added for 2 years, but I just can't imagine that they'd give custom belt to less than 5K.

I'd be pretty sure it would be 5K posts, as it would be the only thing that guys can get at the milestone of 5K posts. I like that custom text was added for 2 years, but I just can't imagine that they'd give custom belt to less than 5K.

That makes sense. At the rate I post, I should hit 5K by the end of next year, lol.

thanks man.

Back