News Curtis Blaydes vs. Jairzinho Rozenstruik set for UFC 266, Sept. 25th

Who wins?

• Curtis Blaydes

• Jairzinho Rozenstruik

Results are only viewable after voting.
That would stink. Worst case (which probably means accurate Vegas line) +150 isn’t enough for me to jump at Roz. That Gane fight is too fresh in my mind
He definitely won't be an underdog that's for sure. I'd hit Roze if he was +250.

I can't believe the odds with Roze and Sakai were so even. Easy call imo.

Feel like Blaydes takes it if he's not mentally shook up from the Lewis finish. I'm really not sold on Rozenstruik actually being that good. He seems to have no ability to take a step forward and be proactive with offense and relys solely on one hit power to carry him.

With this addition they're basically done ufc 266 ppv:
Blachowicz vs glover
Volkanovski vs ortega
Blaydes vs Rosenstricuk
Andrade vs Calvillo
Moraes vs Dvalishvilli
<mma4>

Now if they could add something besides Nunes vs pena to 265.
Only has aldo vs munhoz & Luque vs Chiesa

Think its going to be Ngannou vs Lewis

Respect to Jarzinho taking taking the hardest matchup for him. I think he is going to get badly wrestlefucked.
Actually, I believe Blaydes can beat him on the feet too if he is able to bounce back from his loss.

Does Jairzinho has good TDD?

I'm not sold on him.. I think he is some kind of overachiever.
I think his UFC TDD is something like 80%.

Problem with Rozenstruick is he's kind of short and has a short reach so lanky guys like Ciryl Gane can keep him out of range. But he does have legit power in both hands.

2 gatekeepers fighting to keep the gate closed.. this is some inception shit

Let see if Blaydes' chin is the same after that brutal K.O

Damn. Bigi and scared to take the fights he should lose on paper. I hope he adds Blaydes to the highlight reel.

Blaydes is going to wrestlefuck him so much, Rozenstruik's new nickname is gonna be Batty Boy.

Blaydes is Weidman of HW.

Looks good until he losses.

Jairzinho is opposite of that - he looks like shit until he wins.

Basically a tossup
Not really, he got mauled by Francis x2 and only got clobbered by Lewis that one time

Curtis should win this, but with guys who hit this hard, nothing is certain.

This is the last fight on the contract of Blaydes. Win or lose, I can see him jumping to Bellator or another promotion for more money. He was complaining about his salary before the Lewis fight, and not getting respect from the UFC due to his style of fighting. He already lost twice to Ngannou. I doubt the UFC would ever book a third fight, after seeing Blaydes being finished twice by Ngannou.

I still can't get the depressing sounds of Blaydes groaning out of my head after he was savagely KO'd by Lewis (who followed it up with some scary taunting over Blaydes near-lifeless body). One of the most disturbing moments in UFC history.

I might be a sick fuck or something, but that was the best shit ever. Glorious KO, definitely top 3 of the year and only Jiri's KO on Reyes is definitively better IMO.

I think Blaydes will be more cautious this time and take the fight to the ground asap.
Blaydes lost his last fight because he needlessly tried to take it to the ground while he was destroying Lewis on the feet.

I might be a sick fuck or something, but that was the best shit ever. Glorious KO, definitely top 3 of the year and only Jiri's KO on Reyes is definitively better IMO.

Lewis’ taunting of Blaydes as he was groaning like a whale just made it an unforgettable moment.

Like what would have happened if there was no referee in there to stop Derrick from having his way with his victim? Pure alpha moment

Blaydes probably wins, but I voted Roz because I wanna see all the strikers throwing bombs on eachother for the belt lol

Back