• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Curtis Blaydes tweet after TKO loss.

0-2 against Francis is tough for him.

I actually think he will.

He beats most HWs out there, but Ngannou just seems to have his number.

Woowwwwwwww, WAR FRANCIS

Well at least this should shut up most of those annoying Blaydes fans who were insisting DC is ducking Blaydes and demanding that Blaydes be one of DC's last fights.

Yet neither one convinces me Francis is actually better

Could be a Cain vs JDS situation, but he kinda blew his chance to prove it. I doubt they ever run this back unless they absolutely have to, which would probably involve a belt and someone go on a huge win streak.

Blaydes is still pretty damn young in the game. He'll be fine.

Francis is -- at heart -- a counter fighter. Retaliating against a punch like that is what he wants. Stipe managed to perplex him with his jabbing, feinting and low kicks, so to set up his takedowns. Curtis never managed to achieve that.

Could be a Cain vs JDS situation, but he kinda blew his chance to prove it. I doubt they ever run this back unless they absolutely have to, which would probably involve a belt and someone go on a huge win streak.
I agree with this but I would've liked to see curt get a few more seconds to prove it

Blaydes will be back he is young and i think he will improve, i thought it was a premature stoppage but i could see the fight getting stopped but to me as long as someone is trying to progress and defend as in not only blocking but trying to transition, the fight should be going on just my opinion.

Yet neither one convinces me Francis is actually better

A lot will whine about your comment. But I feel similar to what you said.

Blaydes was wobbly but I thought it was a very poor stoppage.
But if Blaydes didn’t dispute it( I’m not sure what he said)
We can’t really complain about it.

I don't see him having a long career he is already has slurring speech.

He shouldn’t be using electrical equipment for a few days...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RuralAttacker25
Back