Currently, which division do you find the most interesting / exciting?

Which division in the UFC do you find the most exciting / interesting right now?

• Heavyweight

• Light Heavyweight

• Middleweight

• Welterweight

• Lightweight

• Featherweight

• Bantamweight

• Flyweight

• Women's Bantamweight

• Women's Strawweight

Results are only viewable after voting.
I voted for WW for 4 reasons: (1) The division is completely unpredictable right now; (2) The division consistently produces exciting fights; (3) It has an up-and-comer in Wonderboy who could potentially begin a new reign (or maybe not; we'll see); and (4) The old king (GSP) might return and restore order to the division's chaos.

Welterweight. Pick any two fighters in the top ten and make a fight, it's probably a great matchup.

Middleweight is about to be lead by Bisping/Hendo. So it's disqualified.

Flyweight has 2 votes , Dana White & Lucifer Alpha

I voted MW but couldn't decide between MW and WW. MW by a tad just b/c of the large list of legit contenders.

I'm loving MW at the moment.

Featherweight, a lot of exciting young fighter like holoway, choi, Rodriguez. Lw is also good

Strnage how 3 voted WSW, yet nobody voted WBW.. personaly it's not he most interesting division (WBW that is) but it is surely heating up much more than expected. You got Ronda, Meisha, Holly, Shevchenko, Nunes and potentially Cyborg.. getting very interesting.

Sorry Jones and DC, NOBODY has voted LHW.

But more to the craziness of this sport, most people might have picked LHW during the Rampage-Rashad-Machida-Shogun etc. era

Back