Current UFC Fighters that Dana hates

I can't imagine he is too happy with Wanderlei right now.

Aldo. He keeps the fighters he likes with good care plus gifts. Being a champion doesn't make an exemption for his hatred.

It's interesting he seems to be so happy with Chael (he's used him as a commentator and given him title shots) when he is such a boring lay-n-pray style fighter

Nick Diaz
Nate Diaz
Jake Ellenberger
Roy Nelson
Todd Duffee
Jon Jones
Diego Brandao
Laynpray Carmont

Overeem. He's been a massive disappointment.

It's interesting he seems to be so happy with Chael (he's used him as a commentator and given him title shots) when he is such a boring lay-n-pray style fighter

Chael may not be the most exciting fighter but he is definitely not a boring lnp fighter.

Aldo. He keeps the fighters he likes with good care plus gifts. Being a champion doesn't make an exemption for his hatred.

hmmm, I wouldn't say that he hates Aldo (he's never said anything about him), but I think he realizes that he has a guy that he simply cannot market as his FW champ (who doesn't seem to have any intention of letting go of his belt either), not to mention that the guy does and says whatever he wants, so I'm sure that that frustrates him

Overeem. He's been a massive disappointment.

I agree but I haven't seen him comment too much on Overeem. Correct me if i'm wrong of course.

He also threw GSP under the bus the first chance he got, so It wouldn't surprise me at all if he'd throw Jones under the bus when he loses too; I mean GSP was the PPV GOAT and he pretty much shat on his face. Jones isn't a huge draw and has cost a card, as well as gotten in trouble for drunk driving or whatever... hardly a team player.

Dana probably hates anybody not named Ronda Rousey ATM.

It seems to be all about money for the UFC.

Asking for a lot of money is when Dana starts hating you.

If you lose the UFC makes more money for years.

Dana likes Nick and Nate Diaz. Says it all the time.

Back