Current Sambo fighters in the UFC?

He actually is

About Kung Fu boarding school:

I have been training since I was a child. I was studying at a closed school, we weren’t allowed to go home. We were allowed home only one day at the end of the month. We were training three times a day. I went to this school for 10-12 years. It was like a pris… closed school, there was nothing there except discipline, food and three practices per day.

I very seldomly saw my parents, then I moved to Makhachkala (capital of Dagestan) where I started wrestling with one of the best coaches in the world Mansur Chakaev.

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...ent-to-kung-fu-boarding-school-video.3747147/
Lmao, I felt it in my gut that there was something kungfu-esque in his striking.

He said fought in the UFC...dude you put up ducked the UFC for many years and ended up getting knocked the fuck out by a natural MW. Cute.

Dude, you are obsessed.

Get a life..
980x.gif

I thought he was a sanda guy, but like most dagestanis he took up wrestling from an early age, too.

*edit*

You're right, he has sambo experience too.

Dude, you are obsessed.

Get a life..
980x.gif

LMAO, ironic coming from you. Go check my profile and let's see who the "obsessed" one is...

Gentlemen please let us not fight among our selves. As lovers of sambo, judo and grappling, let us put our focus on breaking the arms of those pesky strikers!

This will help out cause:

Nice

Its crazy to think, that Sambo gets such discredit to actual submission skills by todays newbs. Talking about Khabib lack of submissions and how a jitz guy could sub him.

Sambo entered NHB competition with an arsenal of leg locks nobody really knew about at that time. Just think, Khabib hasnt even unleashed his leg-lock attacks yet, doesnt need to but he has those as well.

Akhmedov, ivanov, arlovski

I thought he was a sanda guy, but like most dagestanis he took up wrestling from an early age, too.

*edit*

You're right, he has sambo experience too.
He mixed a few arts well. Kung fu set up a judo trip

He said fought in the UFC...dude you put up ducked the UFC for many years and ended up getting knocked the fuck out by a natural MW. Cute.

Natural lol.

Ain't nothing natural about Hendo.

Connor Mcgregor has had some recent Sambo experience

Back