Cups for grappling and sparring?

Big John

Blargen
@Black
Reaction score
Tried searching but couldn't find anything... I'm not sure if I should go for the Muay Thai steel cup(heard they are uncomfortable and hard to put on) or the XO Pro Cup with slider shorts(heard they might be unreliable)... any advice would be appreciated, including where to find the Pro Cup with slider shorts in l-xxl sizes... I've only seen them at karatedepot.com and they charge an arm and a leg for shipping :icon_cry2

for Grappling I just went to Dunhams and bought a cup/jock brief combo.fits like regular underwear and works fine.

Xo Athletic every time for me, it's a great design, I switched cause my traditional style cup was killing me, it's never been an issue since.

cups???? what are you a wimp......you don't need no cups when you're grappling.....yo I just FREEBALL my shit. I especially like it when I'm on top north-south DEEP going for a kimura and my pair is just sitting over the guy's nose.

I'd highly recommend that you get a regular supporter (mine is Century brand) and a muay thai steel cup. The cup fits perfectly into the supporter and I've been using mine for about a year now and will never go back, especially since my last plastic cup cracked and hurt the jewels.

Keven
www.warrior-one.com

the shock doctor hockey jocks are great for grappling...you dont even feel it when someone else is on top....highly recommended

Back