Law Cuomo a Serial Sexual Harrasser

you know damn well that it would take him at least a week to read all that text

Wtf is that wall of text? This is a Wendy’s sir.

CYA LATER CUOMO. Next up Fredo.

@Prefect is totally not making himself look deranged or anything...

No. It goes to show how much people will ignore bad behavior if it is by someone they support. All of this is public knowledge but many want to chalk it up to just locker room talk when it clearly wasn't.

@Prefect should probably cop a card for such a blatant attempt at thread derailing.

The Trump allegations have been discussed to death, pretty sure there is numerous threads you could bump or make a new one. Trump is gone, get over it and stop trying to derail this thread.

No. It goes to show how much people will ignore bad behavior if it is by someone thy support.

I know you're having a rough time right now and the TDS is peaking, but we're talking about Governor Andrew Cuomo resigning rather than face impeachment over sexual abuse allegations. Not unproven and irrelevant accusations made toward the former President, to which he's never felt pressure to concede any ground on. It's almost like one fears the truth coming out and resigned, and the other felt no such pressure to do so.

So what do you think of Cuomo the sex fiend having to resign, and essentially admitting guilt?

I am glad Cuomo did not go the Matt Gaetz route and raise money off his scummyness.
Cuomo should face a trial for what he did.

@Prefect should probably cop a card for such a blatant attempt at thread derailing.

The Trump allegations have been discussed to death, pretty sure there is numerous threads you could bump or make a new one. Trump is gone, get over it and stop trying to derail this thread.

Agreed and well said.

No. It goes to show how much people will ignore bad behavior if it is by someone they support. All of this is public knowledge but many want to chalk it up to just locker room talk when it clearly wasn't.
I don't ignore anything. I expect all abusers to have their day in court if the charges are credible.

Imagine thanking someone for killing thousands of seniors and being a sexual predator. Youre a real piece of work.

You’re a mod. You have that ban hammer button available to you

giphy.webp

Imagine thanking someone for killing thousands of seniors and being a sexual predator. Youre a real piece of work.
He handled the pandemic well

Legalized lgbt marriage

Raised min wage to 15

He was a great Governor who stepped down as he should due to unethical actions in his office

Back