Cung Le doesn

I expect Bisping to stand with him. I expect him to just keep moving and landing the pitter patter shots he does.

Whether or not it will work, remains to be seen.

since he knocked out rich franklin and went 5 rounds with frank shamrock he has a very good chance of winning.

Cung will win. He will knock out Bisping and then later get a superfight with Anderson Silva for New Years. After that he will get a number one shot against Weidman.

Bisping will try to take the fight to the mat at some point of the fight. Some of his best moments have been when he's been standing over a downed opponent. The 3rd round of the Miller fight and the 2nd round of the Kang fight were very impressive.

I hope Cung fucks him up. I think Cung is the more skillful fighter but if he fades Bisping's cardio will get him the decision

Bisping via superior cardio. That or he gets knocked out early.

Cung will win. He will knock out Bisping and then later get a superfight with Anderson Silva for New Years. After that he will get a number one shot against Weidman.

Can you tell me next weeks lottery numbers?

Cung via KO or Bisping via exhaustion

Bisping will tire the crap outta Cung, good match favoring Bisping in all aspects. Cung will try so hard to knock Bisping out 1-2 rounds gets tired then Bisping will toy him. You watch!!!

As much of a Le fan as I am and as much as I can't stand Bisping...Le has 0% chance of winning this fight when I'm thinking objectively because there's no where he can win it. Le doesn't have the power of Hendo/Vitor....

Tell that to Franklin.

....the gas tank to beat him in a decision or the wrestling/grappling to takedown/submit someone Bisping's size/skill. There's not going to be any miracle's here...

I don't think it's even questionable that Cung Le's skill in the standup, surpasses Bisping's.

If Bisping can push the fight the way Wanderlei did, his chances improve. If it stays on the feet and Bisping fights more hesistant, Cung wins.

Cung by flying scissor heel hook.

As much of a Le fan as I am and as much as I can't stand Bisping...Le has 0% chance of winning this fight when I'm thinking objectively because there's no where he can win it. Le doesn't have the power of Hendo/Vitor, the gas tank to beat him in a decision or the wrestling/grappling to takedown/submit someone Bisping's size/skill. There's not going to be any miracle's here...

You don't need to have the right hand of Hendo to knock someone out.. or to rock them, which in turn will give you the chance to TKO them. It doesn't have to be a pure KO. His kicks can also knock people out.. even Le's spinning kicks to the body have dropped people and/or sent them flying.

But yeah. Anyone know if Cung Le is back to fighting for good? If not, why did he take this one fight against Bisping? Was the money really that good? Better than being a movie star? lol. Anyone know what the payout is gonna be for Cung Le or Bisping for this one? It's the main event too right?

It'd be cool if Cung pulled some of those sexy throws and just wrestlefucked Bisping

[YT]lRKa0myJDas[/YT]

5H3RD0G must feel like an idiot.

I seen that video before, and you guys do know that video is an exhibition right? There's no ref for a reason.

Last edited:
Back