Cung le announced retirement

yekmurat

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
He fought some great fights wish him best

He must not have a way out of his UFC contract.

Oh well, he put on some good fights.

That's a good idea, his too old for this sport. Not everyone can fight into their 40's.

I'm sure still make movies and coach.

Not too surprised.

The PED debacle hurt him. The lawsuit seems to be an attempt to get back at his employers for it.

I would be interested to see what the UFC would have offered him, if anything over the next while. To honor the contract they would have to have a fight for him at some point.

I feel badly for the guy. He played the part of a company man for them right up to the failed drug test, but I never felt that the UFC did all they could do to make amends with him.

Not too surprised.

The PED debacle hurt him. The lawsuit seems to be an attempt to get back at his employers for it.

I would be interested to see what the UFC would have offered him, if anything over the next while. To honor the contract they would have to have a fight for him at some point.

I feel badly for the guy. He played the part of a company man for them right up to the failed drug test, but I never felt that the UFC did all they could do to make amends with him.

I recall him saying that he wanted to fight for Scott Coker, I think in an interview regarding the lawsuit against the UFC. Based on that, I'm guessing he can't get out of his UFC contract and he'd rather retire than fight for them again.

I would have liked to have seen Cung Le fight Nick Diaz before they left Strikeforce. I think it would have interesting.

I kind of think fuck him, he's trying to hurt the sport because he's salty.

Back