Cucuy wants an Order of Tiramisu or McNuggets

Lukn4trbl

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Seems like a great meal. Does anyone else deserve an ass-whooping, or is Tony on point?

Tony-Ferguson-3.png

Tony Ferguson says only two men are worthy of “ass whooping” at UFC 249

https://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/ton...KvhOwuUqZSIlXn64uK-j40jcb4oYVroVNLVHABQ8VuDzw
1371597326801.jpeg

t-mcdonalds-Chicken-McNuggets-4pc.jpg

The title sounds like some stupidity Tony woul really say

Restaurants are serving family packs of Champ S*** Only during the pandemic...

39296.jpg

I'd like to see Nate Diaz step in. Make the fight at 170lbs. Have Tony/Khabib later this year.

Tony the type of guy to say this and actually mean he's hungry for chicken and dessert.

Ahhhh- I have a nice fat slice of that mascarpone dream waiting for me with me that cup of coffee that's brewing as I'm typing this.

My diet usually pretty clean but we all have our weaknesses.

Tiramisu bless

Ahhhh- I have a nice fat slice of that mascarpone dream waiting for me with me that cup of coffee that's brewing as I'm typing this.

Tiramisu bless

Bro, if I could, I'd IV that shit 24-7.

A bit of Khalua , coco powder, and espresso in one, yummy treat.

NOTHING beats the T-Su!

Tiramisu bless

I'm stocking to my diet too most of the time but that's the best cheat meal ever. Enjoy pal

Bro, if I could, I'd IV that shit 24-7.

A bit of Khalua , coco powder, and espresso in one, yummy treat.

NOTHING beats the T-Su!
For me, it's all about that mascarpone. I wish they made that shit in xxxxL slurpee cups.

Ferguson might never compete for the true, real UFC Lightweight World Championship. I hope that I'm wrong.

I always imagine Dana White and everyone else in WME/UFC that actually make decisions are constantly rubbing their hands together (like comic book supercriminals) planning on ways to give more INTERIM UFC title shots to Ferguson but never the actual title shot.

No, I'm not saying that Dana White his coworkers created Coronavirus.

Nurmagomedov is 1-0 against McGregor. Khabib Nurmagomedov could go 10-0 against Conor McGregor and the UFC would still find ways to promote all of those wars.

Nurmagomedov could go 2-1 against McGregor and the UFC would still find ways to promote all of those wars.

McGregor could go 2-1 against Nurmagomedov and the UFC would definitely find ways to promote all of those wars (especially considering the fact that the UFC actually want McGregor to keep winning more wars and to keep capturing more titles).

However, the case with Ferguson is way more precarious. Even someone like Joe "The Hype Machine" Rogan would find it difficult to promote Ferguson as THE UFC LIGHTWEIGHT WORLD CHAMPION or THE NUMBER ONE CONTENDER FOR THE UFC LIGHTWEIGHT WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP because Ferguson is considered to be so damn bizarre.

My instincts tell me that Dana White and his coworkers really, REALLY want Ferguson to go to other organizations. In many ways, Ferguson reminds me of Jake Shields, Demetrious Johnson, Jon Fitch, and other MMA fighters.

When Jake Shields, Demetrious Johnson, and Jon Fitch all went to other organizations, it seemed like Dana White and his coworkers in the UFC all breathed a collective sigh of relief. Even after competing for the UFC Welterweight World Championship, Jake Shields showed that he was still a powerful assassin. After all, Jake Shields is 1-0 against Tyron Woodley.

Demetrious Johnson and Jon Fitch are still doing somewhat well in other organizations.

Ferguson could go to Professional Fighters League and capture titles there.

Ferguson could go to Bellator MMA and capture titles there.

Ferguson could go to ONE Championship and capture titles there.

Ferguson could go to Rizin and capture titles there.

Last edited:
He sounds like he spilled holy water on his computer chip.

I'd like to see Nate Diaz step in. Make the fight at 170lbs. Have Tony/Khabib later this year.
The book is out on Nate. Leg kicks, movement and keep the fight at kicking range. Masvidal doesn't even have good takedowns (he's a good grappler when it gets there). If you can wrestle, mix it up. Takedowns, kicks and mix in the rest. If you stand and bang with Nate (or Nick when he used to fight), don't move and just box they are dangerous. Nate also has great cardio so pace yourself and come in shape. Nate isn't a top fighter anymore. He's not an Askren, just not a championship level fighter.

The book is out on Nate. Leg kicks, movement and keep the fight at kicking range. Masvidal doesn't even have good takedowns (he's a good grappler when it gets there). If you can wrestle, mix it up. Takedowns, kicks and mix in the rest. If you stand and bang with Nate (or Nick when he used to fight), don't move and just box they are dangerous. Nate also has great cardio so pace yourself and come in shape. Nate isn't a top fighter anymore. He's not an Askren, just not a championship level fighter.
The people who were picking Pettis, were doing so for the reasons you just mentioned (plus headkicks).
Just a reminder.

The people who were picking Pettis, were doing so for the reasons you just mentioned (plus headkicks).
Just a reminder.
Pettis doesn't wrestle, has a questionable fighter IQ and he wilts under pressure. Nate made him wilt. Nate is a very good fighter but he isn't great. Remember Pettis is 4-8 in his last 12. He's been stopped 4 times.

Back