Cub Swanson

Bogeyman

Electrical Cord Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Cub had a very nice run going. Six wins, four of them knockouts.

All the top guys in the division are matched up now. How does Cub work his way back up? Any interesting potential matchups for Cub? Who should be next?

Makes perfect sense. Dunno why I didn't see that one.

I'll tell you something, I was wondering what would be next for Cub lately bro, and Bermudez also escaped me, hell I still had no clue even when I clicked your topic. It just poped right up, and yeah, makes perfect sense, two guys who had great winning streaks going and got derailed in big fashion very close to a title shot.

I say book it, and I'd take Cub as the winner

He's going to need like 3 or so solid wins before he's even considered for a title shot, no shame in losing to Frankie but he got owned really bad, like so bad, I actually wondered why he was even considered for a title shot.

That Bermudez fight has co-main on a good card written all over it. I think Holloway might beat Miller and he'd be in a good spot to fight the winner of it. The featherweight division will fill out big time this year IMO. Especially with guys like Bakstrom and Doo ho Choi starting out. Probably more that I left out.

Wouldn't like to see Cub left on the shelf too long, he's exciting as hell to watch.

I wouldnt like to see bermudez outwrestle cub. I've been waiting for cub vs aldo2 for years,that would be amazing fight,hope he works his way back up,just avoid wrestlers

I wouldnt like to see bermudez outwrestle cub. I've been waiting for cub vs aldo2 for years,that would be amazing fight,hope he works his way back up,just avoid wrestlers

Amazing in the sense that your guy, Aldo, would surely win. This would be an absolute farce. I don't understand why so many MMA fans want to see fights where the outcome is 99.99% predetermined before the bout even happens.

Back