News Cub Swanson vs Daniel Pineda set to fight at UFC 256, Dec. 12th

War Cub Swanson!

DSWHmftWAAA6Xat.jpg:large
Cub Swanson vs KZ next please

Damn. I would have liked to see him get an easier return fight. This is a tough fight for both guys.

This is a really, really tough fight for Cub.

Occasionally Cub will utilize his fight IQ, but not regularly. He's lost many otherwise competitive fights because he just goes full ham.

If he fights smart, this is winnable.

Yeeeesh

how bout Jeremy Stephens instead lol

<Oku02><FookIsThatGuy>

Burgos, Ige, Yusuff, or Ryan Hall should be next for KZ some time next year. Let him fight young upcoming ranked guys. He needs to rack up some wins. Jeremy 'who the fook is that guy' might be dangerous to his health, lol.

Lol Pineda's on a 7 fight win streak if you count his failed drug test as wins.

I don't, and the rest are bums. His last legit opponent before Kennedy beat him.

Very good veterans fight actually, I like it. I reckon Swanson nicks a split.

Even aside from Cub being a legend and a warrior, him making a fool of Kron Gracie alone relatively recently would be enough to make me root for him in all honesty.

A lot of good fighters there still, you just named the stars that are passed their prime.

It's a great fight, they match up well and no doubt itll be exciting!

Haven't heard about the JW camp since that time Cowboy had beef with Wink. That really broke up the team as far as loyalty goes. Cowboy was like the only original JW guy left afaik. But it's nice to see that Condit still trained with Cowboy on his last fight at the BMF ranch

I just watched cub get his ass beat by one of the Jonas brothers.

I don't, and the rest are bums. His last legit opponent before Kennedy beat him.

Kennedy didn't beat him. He subbed Kennedy and then it was switched to an NC. Then he dominated Burns. You're an idiot.

Cub swanson a 134 years old by now

<Oku02><FookIsThatGuy>

Burgos, Ige, Yusuff, or Ryan Hall should be next for KZ some time next year. Let him fight young upcoming ranked guys. He needs to rack up some wins. Jeremy 'who the fook is that guy' might be dangerous to his health, lol.
Wow couple of those are serious monsters like Burgos and Hall Let's face it KZ needs a win here, and I honestly think Stephens esp on this decline of his is Taylor made for KZ to dump on... that come forward telegraphing style

Wow couple of those are serious monsters like Burgos and Hall Let's face it KZ needs a win here, and I honestly think Stephens esp on this decline of his is Taylor made for KZ to dump on... that come forward telegraphing style

And avenge Doo Ho Choi? Hmmm, I might give it a yes.

And avenge Doo Ho Choi? Hmmm, I might give it a yes.
Besides, prior to JSs decline I used to think every FW needed to go through Stephens first to be legitimate

JS to me is the best gatekeeper in the entire promotion

Back