CSI Super Sleek Glove Review (No Pics)

I just got these gloves in the mail toda and you are right about the tight finger holes. but in all honesty that is the only thing that i can say is bad about these gloves. The leather on mine feels super nice and the fingerholes are getting much looser after just wearing them around for 10 minutes and making a fist a few times

I just got these gloves in the mail toda and you are right about the tight finger holes. but in all honesty that is the only thing that i can say is bad about these gloves. The leather on mine feels super nice and the fingerholes are getting much looser after just wearing them around for 10 minutes and making a fist a few times

wow sorry guys for all the posts. I kept getting an error message that didnt say the error

CSI has poor QC we could have 2 totally different gloves that look the same . I have used mine quite a bit and nothing has happened except for the leather wrinkling up.

Based on what i've seen, I honestly believe that CSI is overhyped. its more of the brand than anything else

Main reason CSI looks good is cuz they pay so many fighters to "endorse" their shit products. I have heard a lot about them with most being pretty bad , but i am a gambler so i took a chance and crapped out 40$ oh well:icon_sad:

why didnt you return them?? i may do it because the gloves are so tight but i dont know what else to get. I dont like training gloves with the 2 inches of padding cuz they feal weird when they hit...

My friend ordered them for me and threw away the reciept before I could try them out.

Back