CSI Gloves

supaflya3

White Belt
Reaction score
I bought the 15 dollar training gloves from Combat Sports, gotta say I like em dont think theyll last long because theyre synthetic leather but I have to say they are worth the money, pretty thick padding and my training partners like em theyre very nice, thanks so much CSI.

i have to wonder about synthetic leather not lasting long anymore, i know older PVC and PU, where pretty shitty but technology in making synthetic leather has come along way. There is a wide range of pvc to choose from now a days for making gear (cheap crappy pvc to high end durable pvc). hell you hardly see hockey equipment in leather anymore that's almost caveman, maybe they are on to something.

regardless if your gloves don't last you only paid what $15, which is wicked, i paid almost $50 just to grab some PVC ufc gloves just to see how they were made, now that's a waste of money.

mike - www.gorillagear.ca

mine were ripped when i bought them :(, I'll post a pic. friends said you can't beat 15$ even if they aren't that nice, I didn't expect them to be ripped out of the box.

now i need to really start shopping around

I bought the 15 dollar training gloves from Combat Sports, gotta say I like em dont think theyll last long because theyre synthetic leather but I have to say they are worth the money, pretty thick padding and my training partners like em theyre very nice, thanks so much CSI.

For $15 I doubt they will last too long. They are a great pick up at that price however. I used to keep them in my bag as a backup pair for training partners.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back